- Romantic hideaway
- Walk to the beach
- Elegant interiors
About the villa
Lovingly restored and styled with elegant simplicity, this deceptively spacious villa has a cool and contemporary look, while retaining its essentially Caribbean charm. Equally chic inside and out, the wrap-around veranda is white from roof to rails and floor to furnishings, looking out over lush greenery to the blue of the bay, spectacular sunsets and the island of St Kitts. A hammock hangs in the corner catching breezes from the bay, and there are areas for al fresco meals, leisurely lounging and, of course, for sundowners. With a double bedroom and spacious well-equipped kitchen on the ground floor, the villa’s stylish living room, air-conditioned media room and romantic master suite and further spacious double or twin bedroom are on the upper floor.
Mature gardens surround the house, creating a sense of seclusion, providing cooling shade around a twenty two metre lap pool and, with mangos, bananas and citrus fruits among the palms and flamboyants, adding menu ingredients. Close to a small, quiet sandy beach, the villa is also just a ten minute walk from the start of the four-mile sweep of Pinney’s Beach, and a ten minute drive from Charlestown.
- Main Kitchen with breakfast bar, opening on to dining terrace
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (four poster bed)
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite and dressing room
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin)
- TV Room with office area and kitchenette
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- CD player
- iPod dock
- 22m x 3m
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service daily if required
- Gardener visits once a week
- One arrival transfer from either St Kitts airport (by speedboat and taxi) or from Nevis airport (taxi only)
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
Please note that this villa does not permit the use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen, as it damages towels and fabrics and smoking is not permitted indoors.
Please note prices are available for 2 people and for 3 - 6 people.
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
The villa manager will be available by telephone throughout your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
- Tennis 5 minutes' drive
- Golf 5 minutes' drive
- Charlestown 10 minutes' drive
- Tamarind Bay 5 minutes’ walk
- Pinney’s Beach 10 minutes’ walk
- Oualie Beach 15 minutes’ walk