- Walk to the beach
- Infinity pool
- Cook service included
About the villa
Positioned to enjoy, not only peace and privacy, but also both the Atlantic dawn and Caribbean sunset, this stylish house is centred on serenity. Nestled amid rolling hills and tropical greenery, the villa is built around a huge reflecting pool, splashed with a knife-edge waterfall and scented with jasmine borders. In an excellent layout for two couples or a family with older children, the villa’s main building houses a double and a twin bedroom, along with the smartly furnished living and dining rooms, which each have double aspects, inward to the courtyard and out to the gardens. The intimate master suite occupies a separate cottage in the grounds, set just above an entertainment room, the infinity-edge swimming pool, and its ocean-view sundeck and lawns. A pergola terrace here is perfect for al fresco breakfasts and leisurely lunches, prepared by the cook, and a five minute walk down a forest path leads to the pristine shores of Pasture Bay. To up the tempo a little, Indigo is about a twelve minute drive from livelier attractions, including tennis and watersports.
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Dining room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Entertainment room
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 12m x 4m
- 1.5m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Iron & ironing board
Staff usually have one day off a week.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Laundry service
- Airport transfer
- Laundry and ironing services
- Managing Director's weekly cocktail party on Tuesday evenings in the Great Room of the Cotton House
- Complimentary use of one vehicle
- Car hire
* Cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee
- Sport and leisure activities
- Horse riding
- Restaurants 10-12 minutes' drive
- 5 minutes' walk
Mustique is a private island dotted with luxury villas, and a retreat for royalty, actors, and rock stars. It lies to the north of Tobago Cays and the islet Petit Tabac, where scenes from the film Pirates of the Caribbean were shot. The island’s hilly interior leads down to white-sand beaches on both the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea coasts. Mustique holidays offer relaxation and privacy, or the chance to mingle at the tennis club and weekly social events.