- Magnificent sea views
- Stunning location
- Infinity pool
About the villa
A gate in Blu Mare’s perimeter wall leads out to an unspoilt sandy beach immediately below the villa. Excellent space for al fresco living has outdoor sofas, cushioned day beds and shaded dining tables on the terraces and at the poolside. A generously sized infinity pool tops a range of leisure facilities, from a gym area and pool table, to WiFi and satellite TV, a cinema room and Sonos surround-sound system. And accommodation is a well-planned mix of twin, double and bunk-bedded rooms, making this a cleverly adaptable house for families and friends. The very modern villa is furnished in crisp white and designed with flair. So, in the kitchen, whitewashed beams and exposed stone are juxtaposed with sleek steel appliances; the master bedroom’s en suite shower room opens, through a glass wall, to an outdoor Jacuzzi tub; the ultra-spacious Garden Suite has picture windows onto the bay and an almost cave-like wet room with a trio of rain showers; and cane window shutters add coastal character to the whole contemporary ensemble. Tiered into olive grove gardens, Blu Mare is 2km from local shops and restaurants, and 10km from Mykonos Town.
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Second sitting room/breakfast room opening to side of villa
- Master double bedroom opening to terrace with walk in wardrobe and large shower room en suite, opening to exterior Jacuzzi bath
Lower Ground Floor
- Open plan games/fitness area with snooker table and table football and gym machines
- External access to double bedroom with shower room en suite and further large single bed (1.40cm)
- Self contained staff quarters with utility area and storage area with additional fridges and chest freezer
- Pathway from the house leads to an upper level with garden suite: Large room with 2 double beds, walk in wardrobe with mini-fridge and shower room en suite.
- Built-in barbecue
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table football
- Air conditioning throughout
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 15m x 5m
- 0.8m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool house with WC
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Underfloor heating included
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1173K10000894401
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 7 hours per day 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE on request at an ADDITIONAL cost
- Cook service*
Available on request
*Cook service can be booked for an additional cost of £1550 per week. Please ask for details.
Mykonos has changed over the years, from quaint Greek fishing community, through up-market celeb-magnet and gay paradise, to full-throttle party destination—and it retains elements of all these things. The capital Mykonos Town is so picturesque that it is sometimes hard to believe it is real; the thumping disco beat at Paradise Beach on the crowded south coast is a delight for party-people; the ancient Greek architecture on the UNESCO-protected museum-island of Delos is eerie and diverting. Because of this variety, Mykonos villas allow you to create your own bespoke experience.
Find out more about Mykonos.