St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Infinity pool
- Cook service included
- Table tennis
About the villa
Placed for peace and privacy within the gated Calijandra estate, this beautifully designed family villa adds convenience to its many attributes. The famous Sugar Hill and Royal Westmoreland resorts are just a five minute drive away, and sumptuous Sandy Lane beach is within equally easy reach, as are the shops and restaurants of Holetown. The villa is set on a ridge overlooking the sea, a twenty metre infinity pool taking pride of place in the foreground, surrounded by an expansive sun-soaked terrace and overlooked by a shaded lounging terrace and poolside dining pavilion. These two lead indoors to an open-plan area with cool stone floors, coral stone walls, an uncluttered kitchen and a chic and comfortable sitting room, its big chairs and sofas custom made in Bali. With modern four-poster beds and a muted colour palette, the five en suite bedrooms are delightfully indulgent, two with a typically tropical open-air bathtub in a little walled courtyard.
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and sitting area
- Gas barbecue
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 20m x 5m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools; Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Please note that this property can accommodate a maximum of 10 people including infants.
Please note car hire is essential.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 8 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
* Within these hours: 8:30am-1:30pm & 5:30pm-8:30pm. (Staff usually have one day off a week, cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee).
- Golf 2 minutes' drive
- Spa 2 minutes' drive
- Tennis 5 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 5 minutes' drive Holetown
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 10 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- Holetown 5 minutes' drive
- Mullins Beach 10 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.