St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Games room
- Flexible duration
About the villa
Constructed in pale coral stone and completed with cool marble floors, quality furnishings, and broad verandas and balconies, this immaculate house is perfectly designed to accommodate couples, families or groups of friends, each in equally luxurious comfort. The upper floor of the villa is comprised of two identical wings, each with two bedrooms, all similarly sized and opening on to a balcony with uninterrupted ocean views. The fifth bedroom, on the floor below, has doors to a delightful garden terrace. The rest of the ground floor is occupied by the kitchen, dining room and very spacious living room, open to an equally elegantly furnished veranda, with separate dining and sitting areas for outdoor living. Cossetted comfort is complemented here with maid, cook and butler service, and enhanced by beautiful tropical gardens surrounding an inviting trefoil swimming pool, and leading straight on to the sands. A quietly secluded and photogenic wedding venue, Moonreach is just a ten minute drive from Holetown.
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Dining room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- 4 Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite and walk-in shower opening to private balcony
- Games room
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 30% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period. Christmas rates available on request only, special booking conditions apply.
Please note car hire is essential.
Staff hours are 8:30am - 1:30pm & 5:30pm - 8:30pm. (Staff usually have one day off a week).
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Night security*
- Room Rate Levy, VAT, island taxes & service fees
* Cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee.
* 6:00pm - 6:00am, 7 days per week.
- Spa 5 minutes' drive
- Watersports Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Golf 15 minutes' drive
- Tennis 10 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 10 minutes' drive Speightstown
- Holetown 10 minutes' drive
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 5 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 15 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- In front of property
- Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.