Prices available upon request. Please call for more information
Umbria & Tuscany Border, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Large private heatable pool
- Fabulous views
- Private putting green, golf nearby
About the villa
This luxury villa in Umbria’s hills has its origins in the 14th century, and the former farmhouse is still steeped in charm and character, though it now sits amid immaculate lawns, and is stylishly furnished and fully equipped with 21st century comfort. Superb for a special occasion, a golfing holiday, and for gatherings of family or friends, its nine bedroom accommodation utilises all the old stone buildings, divided to form a romantic studio-style cottage for two; and three virtually self-contained suites, each with its own kitchen and living room. The largest of these, the Tramonto Suite, has the get-together social space, with a big sitting room and a dining room designed for eighteen guests, where cook service could be an invaluable addition. With its own putting green in the very private gardens, the villa’s beautiful infinity pool and adjacent Jacuzzi gaze out to views of Antognolla’s medieval castle and Robert Trent Jones Jr golf course, which can be reached in five minutes via a private path. There is a restaurant and bar at the Golf Club, Pierantonio’s shops are 9km away, and Umbertide is 15km from the villa.
Main Villa - Ground Floor
- Small sitting room with fireplace
- Large living and dining room opening to gardens with TV, open fireplace
- Kitchen opening to gardens
- Laundry room
Main Villa - First Floor Staircase 1 (from the hall)
- Double (super king size) bedroom
- 2 Twins bedroom
- Shower room
Olivo - Ground Floor
- Kitchen with dining area opening to gardens
- Sitting room opening to gardens, TV, open fireplace
- Double (super king size) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double (super king size) bedroom with shower room en suite opening to
Pool Studio Tiglio
- Open plan double bedroom (super king size) with in-room bath on a platform
- LCD TVs with Sky Italia television, sports channels and Amazon Firestick
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Air conditioning
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- The Villa Concierge will gladly arrange the following services (most of which should be booked in advance to ensure availability)*
* Excluding Sundays or Public Holidays
* On Saturday
* Mid-week and Saturday
Available at an additional cost
* In villa cook service
* Food delivery and takeaway meals
* Shuttle service to Estate Restaurant
* Wine and Olive oil tastings at Estate Restaurant
* Cooking classes in villa or at Estate Restaurant
* Activities at the Lake on the Estate
* Walking tours on the Estate
* Boat tours and watersports on Lake Trasimeno
* In-villa beauty and wellness treatments
* Reservations of golf tee times at Antognolla Golf with 20% discount and 5% at the shop
* Truffle hunting tours
* Cultural tours
* Bicycle rental
* Private taxi transfers within the estate or further afield
* Private drivers
* Additional maid service
* Personal laundry service
Fewer of You?
Prices are available for up to 14 and 18 guests.
Please note a tourist tax is payable on arrival in cash.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Further Important Information
The dining room table is large enough to accommodate up to 18 people. Outside there is more than one table, one under the pergola for up to 12 people but there are also three big round tables, seating up to 6 people people each. If a single long outside table seating 18 people is preferred this can be arranged with no problem.
Please note that if cancellation notification is received within 59 days of the departure date, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
Please note that a credit-card pre-authorisation of Euro 1500 will be required on arrival as a guarantee of payment for any additional services or breakages. This will be released 48 hours after departure.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Small shops 2 minutes' San Giovanni del Pantano
- Restaurant Il Caldaro 3km Antognolla Golf Club
- Shops, bank 9km Pierantonio
- Larger shops 15km Umbertide
Places of Interest
- Perugia 20km
- Gubbio or Citta di Castello 35km
- Deruta 45km
- Assisi 47km
- Cortona 48km
- Spello 52km
- Foligno 58km
- Montepulciano 64km
- Todi 70km
- Spoleto 84km
- Perugia 30km
- Florence 180km
- Rome 210km
- Pisa 240km
- Perugia 30km
A monastic calm hangs over the hills that straddle Tuscany and Umbria. But holidays along the Umbria–Tuscany border offer more than just quiet relaxation by the villa pool. Perugia is kept young by the city’s thousands of students, and houses one of central Italy’s great art collections. Lake Trasimeno has clear waters and scenery when you need a hit of azure or a day-long cycle ride. Gubbio and Città di Castello barely break their small-town rhythm to welcome visitors.
Find out more about Umbria & Tuscany Border
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival to the House Manager. This only applies to guests over 12 years and the amount varies from €1 .50 to €5 per person and is set by the local council. Further details will be advised prior to arrival
Having a barbecue in Italy is one of the best ways to cook your food but you may find that due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.