Villa delle Sirene
Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Stunning sea views
- Heatable pool
- Elegant interiors
About the villa
The pretty pink residence in the fantastic setting really does exist, full of character and elegance, with painted ceilings and terracotta floors, marble fireplaces and ornate but delicately wrought period furnishings, the three-storey villa is filled with light from the many windows that open on to balconies and terraces draped with cascades of purple bougainvillea. All rooms and suites have sublime views. The main terrace is broad enough for sitting out in comfort and includes a swimming pool of a size that is most unusual in Positano, where space is at a premium. Chef service is available on request to make your stay in magical Positano extra special and unforgettable.
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Large drawing room opening onto terrace with views of Positano
- 4 Double bedrooms, each with bathroom en suite, each interconnecting and opening onto the same terrace
- Single bedroom with shower room en suite
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and interconnecting with single bedroom
- Italian SKY Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Bar area by the pool
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bathrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Housekeeping service 4 hours per day
- House Manager
- Porterage service to carry bags from/to the road on arrival/departure day
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
Please note that the villa is situated away from the road and whilst porters will carry your bags to and from on arrival and departure days, we would not recommend this villa to anybody with mobility issues.
A 30% deposit is required for this property.
Please note that there is a venue fee payable in addition to the rental for events such as weddings and that only the villa staff can arrange events at the property.
Please note our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, you will need to use a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day.
A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details. Please note that it is not possible to drive or to be dropped off adjacent to the apartment, there are steps down to the apartment. Porters are available to assist with luggage (€15 per piece between 0700 - 2200hrs, €20 per piece between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs, payable locally in cash) if required.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Nearest shops, restaurants, tennis court, boat hire, hydrofoil to Amalfi, Sorrento and Capri 10-minute walk
Places of interest
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompeii 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Naples 60km
- Naples 57km