The Olive Mill
Western Crete, Crete, Greece
- In the heart of the village
- Beautiful gardens
- Breakfast service included
About the villa
- Sitting room
- Steps down to furnished circular dining area
- Bar area
- 2 WCs
elia cottage - external access
- Open plan cottage with built-in double bed, shower room and TV
- Staircase lead up to first floor with 2 single beds (end to end) on mezzanine (open to floor below) and door to small terrace
rodia cottage - external access
- Spacious open plan cottage with sitting area, double bed (King size, can be twin) and in-room bath tub with hand shower
- Steps lead up to mezzanine level (open to floor below), with double bed, shower room and door to terrace
karydia cottage - external access
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- In each cottage: 32" Satellite LCD TV
- Television in central area
- iPod dock
- Independent Ecological Air Conditioning throughout
- Mini-fridge in each cottage
- 14.7m x 4.5m
- 1.7m x 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Ladder Access
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bathrooms
- COCO-MAT mattresses
- Fireplace in each cottage
- Breakfast service
- Bathroom amenities
CV CONTACTA CV Representative in Greece will be in touch with you by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
TENANCY TIMESArrival from 14:00. Departure by 12:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1042K050A0199901
- Restaurants, mini market and bakery in Gavalochori, 700m
- Nearest pharmacy, bank and supermarket in Kalyves 7km
- Almyrida (sandy) beach 5km
- Chania airport 36km
When it comes to sheer character and beauty, there are many who consider Crete to be a true Grecian gem. It’s the country’s largest island with contrasting landscapes, a distinct culture and an atmosphere immersed in charm. It also offers a treasure trove of riches from villages steeped in tradition, the landmark White Mountains, secluded coves and architecture from the pages of history through to delightful coastal areas and lively resorts. It is this western part some say is the most enticing; it’s where you’ll find enchanting towns, a good range of beaches and pockets of local life untouched by the passage of time
Find out more about Western Crete.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.