Chania, Crete, Greece
With chic and contemporary design, and state-of-the-art facilities, this is an excellent luxury villa in Crete, with stunning views, high standards of service and a coveted location close to the coast.
- Contemporary design
- Stunning sea views
- Walk to taverna
About the villa
- 25 steps from the parking area to the front door
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Utility room
- Double (super king size) bedroom with shower room en suite and balcony with sea and garden views
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to large terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to private balcony
- Gas barbecue
- Air conditioning (heat pump with individually controlled fan coil units)
- Coffee machine
- 9m x 5.5m
- Ladder Access
- Children's area 0.4m deep
- Pool/beach towels provided
- Bathrobes, slippers and luxury bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
- Safe (suitable for laptop)
Service & Staffing
Available on request at an additional cost
Changeover is Saturday in July or August, and for all other periods flexible.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1042K91003030701
- 300m (steep uphill walk) from the village square (Mini market, taverna)
- Medical centre 1.5km
places of interest
- Chania 27km
- Koutalas (1.5 km): Secluded and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities
- Almirida beach (3km): Two sandy beaches separated by a rocky peninsula. The larger has good facilities (sun beds, sea sport activities, fish restaurants, cafes) and shallow waters. Ideal for families
- Kalives beach (6km): sandy beach with facilities
- Kiani Akti or Blue Beach (1km after Kalives): Long quiet beach with facilities
- Kera (5km): Sandy beach between Kalives and Almirida with no facilities, ideal for those who prefer less crowded sites
- Ombrogialos (8 km): Small rocky bay with green and blue deep watersideal for snorkelling and windsurfing
- Chania 35km
- Heraklion 130km
When it comes to sheer character and beauty, many consider Crete to be a true Grecian gem. It’s the country’s largest island with contrasting landscapes, a distinct culture and an atmosphere immersed in charm. It also offers a treasure trove of riches from villages steeped in tradition, the landmark White Mountains, secluded coves and architecture from the pages of history through to delightful coastal areas and lively resorts. It is Chania that some say is the most enticing; this is where you’ll find enchanting towns, a great range of beaches and pockets of local life untouched by the passage of time.
Find out more about Chania.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.