To Perivoli House
Yialiskari, Kalami & Kouloura, Corfu, Greece
- Direct access to the sea
- Walk to a restaurant
- Large private pool
About the villa
With sea views from the swimming pool and covered dining terrace, banks of flowering shrubs beside an al fresco poolside ‘sitting room’, a little fountain on a long pergola terrace, and scents from the herb filled garden mingling with the hillside pines, outdoor living at To Perivoli is a truly seductive experience. And, designed with disarming simplicity, the villa’s interiors are no less inviting. Accommodation is divided between two buildings, with three bedrooms in the main house and two in the adjacent cottage, which also has its own living room /kitchenette, attractively styled with painted roof rafters and cushioned rattan furnishings.There is ample social space for a full get-together in the main house, where a tiled galley kitchen opens out to the poolside, and a large living room is cool and comfy with creamy white sofas and double doors to the terrace. And this charming ensemble is also well placed to enjoy the island’s coast and countryside. With direct access to calm Kouloura beach and ten minutes from a taverna, To Perivoli is just 1km from water sports in Kalami, with Agni, San Stephano, Avlaki and Kassiopi all with 8km.
- Sitting/dining room opening to terrace
- Double bedroom opening to a Juliet balcony
- 2 Twin bedrooms
- 2 Shower rooms
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom opening to terrace
- 2 Shower rooms
If maid service is required please call us to discuss.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K92000561101
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 6 hours per day 3 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Air conditioning
Available on Request
- Cook service*
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping*
* Maid service-Maid service 6 days per week (3 in low season), 3 hours per day (2 in low season)
Available on request
*Cook service-Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
*Pre-arrival grocery shopping- is available on request for an additional charge.
- Taverna Kouloura 5 mins walk
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 1km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 5.7km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 7km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 7.5km
- Golf Ropa Valley 39km
- Shingle beach at Kouloura just below the house
- Kalami (tavernas, watersports) 1km
- Corfu Airport 34km
Kalami, Kouloura, and Yialiskari are among the prettiest villages on Corfu’s north-east coast. Their collective character attracted writer Lawrence Durrell to the area before World War II. In Kalami you can eat and sleep in the White House, where Durrell and his wife settled, and view memorabilia and cuttings about the man. Kouloura, in the next bay, has a nautical feel, the oldest harbour on that coast, dating from Byzantine times, and is protected by a stone wall. Yialiskari holidays are usually spent on the village’s sandy beach; it is sheltered by impressive rocks that plunge straight into the sea.
Find out more about Yialiskari, Kalami & Kouloura.