St Stephano, Corfu, Greece
- Stunning sea views
- Stunning infinity pool
- Chef service included (15th June – 30th August 2020)
About the villa
Brand new to our CV Villas’ Private Collection, Peristera House is a stunning luxury villa looking out to the beautiful Ionian Sea. Designed for outdoor living, the villa boasts a private infinity pool with breathtaking views, an exceptional panoramic terrace with a dining table for lazy al fresco meals, and numerous seating areas for guests to relax while gazing out over the vast landscape. Set over two levels, this modern villa perfectly blends traditional and contemporary styles with stone-built exteriors, pan-tiled roofs, and a unique interior design. Inside, Peristera House is furnished in crisp white décor with touches of neutral tones, featuring wooden-beamed ceilings, modern facilities, and providing ample shared space throughout. The ground floor includes an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with direct access to the terrace, and two en suite double bedrooms. Downstairs, the master bedroom with its own private bathroom, and three double bedrooms with shower rooms en suite can be found. An exclusive cinema room, a gym, spa, and a wine cellar complete the property. Just a short walk from a supermarket in Sinies, the villa is also within easy reach of shops, tavernas and a beach in St Stephano. Kassiopi, Avlaki and Kalami with all their amenities are a short drive away.
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Home cinema with Sonos Sound bar
- Gym and Spa
- Twin bedroom (can be made as Super king) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with Super king bed (can be made as twin) with shower room en suite (accessible through the bedroom above with direct outside access)
- Double bedroom with Super king size bed and shower room en-suite
- Double bedroom with four poster King size bed and shower room en-suite
- 70" Television
- iPod dock
- Sonos sound bar
- Blu-Ray player
- Cinema/media room
GAMES & SPORTS
- Air conditioning
- 2 x Dishwashers
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 12.5m x 5m
- 1.70m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Shallow entry area (please see photograhs)
- Bathroom amenities
- Cocomat mattresses in all beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
FLIGHTSBook your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
- Supermarket in Sinies 600m
- There is an unmade path below the house leading to St Stephano, approximately 20 minutes’ walk (not suitable for those with walking difficulties).
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 2.7km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.1km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 4.1km
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 4.8km
- Café & taverna 5.8km
Places of interest
- Golf Ropa Valley 34km
- St Stephano 4.1km
- Avlaki 4.7km
- Corfu Airport 33km
As you navigate the winding hill dotted with olive trees and beehives, St Stephano glimpsed far below looks every bit the archetypal Greek fishing village. Lining a horseshoe-shaped bay facing the Albanian mountains, it is a scattering of houses, a succession of tavernas, and a series of jetties, all set in a wooded amphitheatre dotted with elegant villas and cypress trees. It is striking, yet still has working fishing boats; a St Stephano holiday is a retreat of simple pleasures.
Find out more about St Stephano.