Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Path to the beach
- Elegant interiors
About the villa
Surrounded by silvery olive trees, this pale stone villa is a place of peace and luxury, with the look of a traditional olive press, and the ambience of a contemporary art gallery. With lime-washed timbers, exposed stone walls and elegantly uncluttered rooms, the house is laid-out over three levels and furnished with an attractive mix of classic and modern pieces. On the ground floor, one of the five bedrooms opens out to the poolside; a stylish and well equipped dining kitchen has doors to the sea view dining terrace; a spiral staircase from the spacious sitting room leads to a mezzanine study. Plus a large dedicated TV room. The master suite on the upper floor enjoys a sunny private balcony, and the lower ground level has a four-poster suite, and two interconnecting rooms sharing a modern shower room. The house has air conditioning, WiFi and satellite TV connections throughout, and outdoor facilities include an infinity pool, pergola seating, and a boules, quoits and badminton area. Just 150m below the villa are two secluded shingle coves, local tavernas are a five minute stroll away, and Nissaki harbour is fifteen minutes along the water’s edge.
- Master double garden bedroom (super king size bed) with additional double sofa bed and shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Sitting room/media room
- Double family bedroom opening to terrace (two single divans that can be made into a king size double bed)
- Adjacent twin bedroom (full size single beds, slightly smaller room, more suitable for children)
- Shared family bathroom with bath and integral shower
- Utility room
- Sitting room opening to terrace with spiral staircase to mezzanine study area with double sofa bed
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Portable barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
GAMES & SPORTS
- Boules court
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 10m x 4.25m
- 0.9m x 1.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
- Underfloor heating included
Maximum occupancy 10 adults and 2 children. There is parking for several cars at the property and enough space to turn.
The laundry room is available for guest use and will be accessible when the housekeeper is on site for several hours each day.
Please note: the owner of this property lives in an adjacent building to the villa
An English speaking CV representative will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 0829K91000559301
- Taverna & supermarket 5 min walk
- Water sports & taverna Kaminaki 1.6km
- Tavernas Agni 3.5km
- Nearest restaurant & watersports Kalami 8.5km
- Cove 150m below with pebbly beach but no facilities.
- Corfu Airport 35 min drive
Gouvia was once a Venetian naval base and a way-station for the London–Karachi flying-boat service; it now has the island’s biggest marina. Close by, upmarket Kommeno, and the former fishing villages of Nissaki and Barbati for a holiday, represent the best of rural Corfu. Civilized yet unspoilt, the area is half way along Corfu’s most beautiful stretch of coast. Yet, since it flanks the main road, from here the whole of northern Corfu is open to exploration, by bus or—better still—by car.
Find out more about Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town.
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.