Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Beautiful gardens
- Chef service included
About the villa
Surrounded by olive and cypress trees providing peace and privacy, this spacious villa looks out to serene sea views, framed with the contours of mainland coastal mountains. Manicured lawns are bordered by a profusion of Mediterranean flowering shrubs and encircle a twelve metre swimming pool, the luxuriant gardens complementing the luxurious house. On the main floor, spacious open-plan living areas flow imperceptibly into the huge covered veranda, stylishly furnished for al fresco living and complete with ceiling fans, sitting and dining areas, a fridge and ice-maker, a hammock and a day bed. Rooms on the lower floor open on to the gardens, including three of the five bedrooms, a sauna, and informal family room with TV, sofas and a piano.
And splendidly separate on the top floor, the master suite has panoramic views from its private balcony. An excellent villa for entertaining, Emerald includes chef offering excellent catering and service and stands within 3km of the yacht marina, restaurants, and beach at Gouvia, and just 7km from Corfu Town. The excellent sandy beaches on the West coast are within easy reach. There is one other house on the estate occupied by the owners and this may be available for rent in addition to Emerald for parties up to 18 persons.
- Kitchen with dining/breakfast area
- Living room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to gardens and pool terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Large family room opening to gardens
- Single room with bathroom en suite opening to gardens
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and sauna
- Fully equipped staff kitchen
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with walk in wardrobes and bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to garden
- Office and storage rooms (locked for rentals)
- Weber gas barbecue
- Ice maker
- Ceiling fans on the sitting and dining terraces
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 2 Dishwashers
- 2 Microwaves
- Electric pasta machine
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- 12m x 6.50m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Covered outdoor day bed with fan
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Insect screens (all bedrooms)
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Pool towels laid out every morning and cleared each evening
- Candles lit each evening
- Evening tidy up service
Emerald has two master bedrooms which makes it ideal for two families sharing.
This is a no-smoking house.
No pets allowed.
Please note that the pool is not fenced and children must be supervised at all times.
The Chef or a member of the House Staff will welcome you on your arrival. Thereafter the Chef and/or Owner will be available in person or by phone to help and assist during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K122K8145001
- Supermarket 1.5km
- Several restaurants within 2-3km
- Local nightlife 2km and the main clubs 5km
- Yacht Marina 2km
- 2 x 5 star hotels with a la carte restaurants 5km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Corfu Town 7km
- Corfu Golf Course 14km
- 10km to NE Coast beaches
- 16km from W Coast beaches
- Barbati Beach (NE Coast) 10 km
- Corfu Airport 8km
Gouvia was once a Venetian naval base and a way-station for the London–Karachi flying-boat service; it now has the island’s biggest marina. Close by, upmarket Kommeno, and the former fishing villages of Nissaki and Barbati for a holiday, represent the best of rural Corfu. Civilized yet unspoilt, the area is half way along Corfu’s most beautiful stretch of coast. Yet, since it flanks the main road, from here the whole of northern Corfu is open to exploration, by bus or—better still—by car.
Find out more about Nissaki, Barbati, Gouvia, Kommeno & Corfu Town.
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited. UK boat licences will no longer be valid in Europe from January 2021 due to Brexit. Smaller size boats can still be hired without a licence which remains unchanged.