Kerasia, Corfu, Greece
- Superb sea views
- Splendid beaches nearby
- Infinity pool
About the villa
There is no doubting the focal points of this delightful villa. One is the stunning vista of mountains, sea and sky that draws the gaze from every room and outdoor living space. The other is the eight metre infinity pool, seeming to fill the sea-view terrace and spill into the olive grove beneath. There’s something rather Romanesque about the way the steps descend into the water directly from the villa’s covered veranda, which is beautifully furnished for al fresco lounging and dining. This leads into the cheerful open-plan living room, and there are two ground floor bedrooms at the slightly lower poolside level, and two more on the upper floor, sharing a shaded balcony.All four have air conditioning and stylish décor in soft white and subtle colours. With a barbecue gazebo in the gardens and cook service available, this modern villa is as relaxing as it is attractive. A little off the beaten track, it is accessed by a stony lane off the road to St Stephano, 2km away, and stands just 1km from Kerasia beach.
- Sitting/dining room opening on to large balcony
- Steps down to double bedroom with bathroom en suite and terrace
- Steps down to twin/king bedroom with shower room en suite and terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite leading to shared covered balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite, leading to shared covered balcony
- Built-in barbecue
- English and Greek Internet TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Fresh water tap
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Middle steps on sitting room terrace gated, but side steps/access not gated
- 8.5m x 5.8m
- 0.7m x 1.85m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Fresh drinking water filter system
- Washing machine
- Central heating on request – additional cost, payable locally
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K10TK8214001
- Café & Taverna Kerasia 1km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 1.7km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 6km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 5km
- Golf Ropa Valley 43km
- Tennis Kassiopi 7km
- Kerasia 1km
- Corfu Airport 39km
Lying between St Stephano and Kouloura, Kerasia is one of the prettiest little coves along this idyllic stretch of coast. Shelving shingle, crystal waters, a couple of boat jetties, and a taverna are all contained within a sweep of bay between two rocky headlands, all backed by eucalyptus and olive groves. Kerasia holidays are ideal for anyone who wants to get away from it all: families with young children, couples who want to chill out together, or older folk looking for somewhere to enjoy the Greek climate and laid-back daily routine.
Find out more about Kerasia.
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.