Avlaki and Coyevinas, Corfu, Greece
- Large infinity pool
- Private jetty
About the villa
With its sturdy stone walls, traditional tiled roof and wooden-shuttered windows, this delightful villa looks, at first glance, like a rambling old farmhouse, encircled by olive shaded terraces and lavender lined pathways. Closer inspection reveals a chic, contemporary and very luxurious villa, accessed through a magnificent gate which originally graced an Indian palace, and offering the indulgence of chef (4th July - 28th August 2020), housekeeper and concierge services. A seventeen metre infinity pool and thirty metres of garden are all that separate the house from the water’s edge.
Looking over the pool to the sea, an al fresco living/dining room is as stylish and inviting as its indoor equivalent, and a pergola perched on the rocks makes a comfortable look-out point with plump cushioned seating and Moroccan lamps. Within the house are a gym, home cinema, and five airy bedrooms, with privacy for the sixth bedroom in a separate guest annexe. Though Villa Petra is peacefully and privately positioned, it is a short drive or twenty five minute walk from local shops, bars and tavernas.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and shower room
- Terrace off landing
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and Juliet-style balcony windows
Lower Ground Floor
- Double bedroom with bathroom and separate shower room en suite, opening on to private terrace at side of villa
- Home cinema room with projector
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Exterior access to twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- DVD Player
- Home cinema with projector
GAMES & SPORTS
- Fan coil air-conditioning
- Underfloor cooling throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 17m length
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Underfloor heating included
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K122K8191001
- Tavernas Avlaki 1km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 1.4km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 4km
- Tavernas Agni 10.5km
- Corfu Airport 40km
Slung like hammocks between St Stephano to the south and Kassiopi to the north, Avlaki and Coyevinas are two delightful shingle beaches within walking distance of both. Avlaki has a couple of nicely-sited tavernas. Coyevinas is just a tree-girt beach in a sheltered cove dotted with villas. Avlaki and Coyevinas holidays are quiet, close enough to the larger settlements for a greater choice of places to eat and, in Kassiopi, things to do.
Find out more about Avlaki & Coyevinas
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.