From £3,453 week
Bay of St. Tropez, Côte d’Azur, France
- Walk to the beach
- Heatable pool
- Chef service included
About the villa
With the scent of surrounding pine forestry and a soundtrack of the sea on the shore, the rather stylish Villa Lara is modern, minimalist and very well planned for indoor/outdoor living. Parasols shade a timber decked terrace around the pool, a summer kitchen serves a choice of al fresco dining areas, a boules pitch and table tennis in the gardens complement the (shared) tennis court within the estate, and Cap Benat beach is just 150m away. Inside the villa, with décor and furnishings in black, white and pale sand tones, there is a smart monochrome living room and five en suite bedrooms, the two doubles on the upper level designed with in-room bath, and enjoying sea views from their private terraces.Full cook service is inclusive at Villa Lara, as is air conditioning /central heating, and the house is equipped with satellite TV and WiFi, so everything is in place for a very relaxing stay. And for exploration further afield, the villa is 5km from shops and restaurants in Bormes-les-Mimosas, and within 40km of all the attractions of legendary St Tropez.
- Open plan kitchen living room
- Open plan twin bedroom with bathroom
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite
- Sun room leading out to pool
- Open plan twin (can be made as double) bedroom with bathroom opening to private terrace
- Open plan double bedroom with shower room opening to private terrace
- Summer kitchen with Plancha grill
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Boules court
- Pool inflatables
- Children's toys for beach
- 2 Bicycles
- Air conditioning throughout
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
Unfortunately this property is not available to rent for 2020 but please do call our travel experts for alternatives.
An English speaking CV representative in France will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00-19:00 Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Cook service 6 days per week and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with dinner on day of arrival and breakfast on day of departure. Please note food and beverages are not included
*on changeover day. Extra changes available on request at additional cost.
- Small shop and supermarket 1km
- Local shops and restaurants Bormes-les-Mimosas 5km
- Brégançon 10km
- Port-Cros and Porquerolles Islands 20km
- Grimaud 30km
- Collobrieres 30km
- La Croix Valmer 31km
- Gassin 35km
- Ramatuelle 38km
- Shops, nightlife and restaurants St-Tropez 40km
Places of interest
- Sainte-Maxime 46km
- La Garde-Freinet 48km
- Frejus 85km
- Cassis 85km
- Marseille 110km
- Cannes 115km
- Ile de Lerins famous for the Man in the Iron Mask (take the boat from Cannes) 117km
- Mougins 118km
- Aix-en-Provence 125km
- Grasse 125km
- Antibes 130km
- Nice 140km
- Saint-Paul-de-Vence 175km
- Monaco 195km
- Toulon 20km
- Marseille 101km
- Nice 144km
- Toulon 44km
Sandwiched between an azure bay and the rocky outcrops of the Var, the St.-Tropez peninsula offers a patchwork of scenery and experiences. To the west, sun-kissed St. Tropez flaunts its pastel-shaded streets and dinky old port where the glitterati anchor luxury yachts. To the east Fréjus is famed for its Roman ruins and Episcopal baptistery; and the beaches of St. Raphael are frequented by water-sports lovers. Add to this the volcanic, red Massif de l’Estérel, whose peaks are perfect for hiking expeditions, and in the Bay of St. Tropez you have yourself one varied holiday destination.