Bay of St. Tropez, Côte d’Azur, France
Villa Dream is a beautiful modern villa with an infinity pool, overlooking the sunkissed bay of St Tropez. Complete with a hot tub, exquisite furnishing and large gardens, this property is ideal for a luxurious getaway.
- Stunning sea views
- Elegant interiors
- Infinity pool
About the villa
Set in an enviable location on the sun-soaked hillside above St Tropez, Villa Dream offers magnificent views of the dazzling bay, port and town. Though situated in close proximity to one of the most exclusive and luxurious destinations on the Riviera, the villa retains an incredibly remote and serene feel. Once inside the villa, guests will be mesmerised by the tall ceilings and exquisite furnishings of the large sitting room, dining area and kitchen. The villa has been decorated to a very high standard, combining modernity with timeless elegance. The ground floor also features four spacious bedrooms, each designed with either a bathroom or shower room en suite. The lower ground floor is home to two further double bedrooms, each with a bathroom en suite and opening to the terrace.
Outside, the dreamy infinity pool appears to merge with the warm Mediterranean, whilst the bubbling hot tub is the perfect spot to enjoy the sublime views out to the ocean. The nearby pool house is fitted with a hammam, shower and kitchenette, perfect for afternoon refreshments. The spacious gardens are dotted with palms, olive trees, terraces, a boules court and fire pit. All amenities can be found in the centre of St Tropez, a short walk or drive away from the property. There are also several beaches 2km or less away. The closest airport is Nice, located just 104km from the villa.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- 2 Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and dressing room opening to balcony
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
Lower Ground Floor
- 2 Double bedrooms with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Sitting room with bar area
- Children's play area
- Children's toys
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Music system
Games and Sports
- Boules court
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fire pit
- Hot tub
Service & Staffing
- Pre-arrival menu consultation. All our chefs are professionals with a wealth of fine dining experience so will tailor menus to suit your specific preferences and any special dietary needs.
- Freshly prepared breakfast every day of your stay, including cereals, fruit salad, yoghurts, cold meats and cheeses, fresh bread and local pastries, and freshly squeezed orange juice
- One meal per day provided by your private chef (either lunch or dinner, according to your preference for each day), on 6 days out of 7
- Early children's supper, where dinner is being provided pre-dinner canapés, where dinner is being provided
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
- Complimentary bar of beer, wines, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks and bottled water
- Carefully selected wine list
- Gourmet tea and coffee selection
- Fresh fruit
- Upgrade to two meals per day by your private chef (lunch and dinner) 6 days per week
- Fresh cut flowers
Arrival from 16:30. Departure by 10:30.
Minimum 14 nights booking for July and August.
- Central St Tropez 4km
- Plage de la Moune 2km
- Bouillabaisse beach 2km
Places of interest
- St Tropez 4km
- Nice 104km
- Marseille 143km
Bay of St. Tropez
Sandwiched between an azure bay and the rocky outcrops of the Var, the St.-Tropez peninsula offers a patchwork of scenery and experiences. To the west, sun-kissed St. Tropez flaunts its pastel-shaded streets and dinky old port where the glitterati anchor luxury yachts. To the east Fréjus is famed for its Roman ruins and Episcopal baptistery; and the beaches of St. Raphael are frequented by water-sports lovers. Add to this the volcanic, red Massif de l’Estérel, whose peaks are perfect for hiking expeditions, and in the Bay of St. Tropez you have yourself one varied holiday destination.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
Eurotunnel can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Eurotunnel is for clients that wish to drive to France in their own vehicle. We are also happy to book Eurostar trains for clients, although this is not possible for our villas in Corsica.