Bay of St. Tropez, Côte d’Azur, France
- Stunning location
- Sandy beach nearby
- Tennis and golf nearby
About the villa
Nestled in an idyllic location in an exclusive private domaine just 6km from St Maxime and just 2km down to a sandy beach, the beautiful Villa Beauvallon is the perfect escape for up to 8 guests looking for an elegant retreat. Decorated in neutral tones the villa is set across two floors with brand new modern interiors and high ceilings, creating a vast sense of space throughout. On the ground floor is an open plan space containing a large living area and dining area, both with tall glass patio doors letting in lots of light, while the kitchen is modern and well equipped. Two en-suite double bedrooms, both opening to the garden and with walk-in closets, complete the ground floor.
On the first floor are a further two double bedrooms, both of which have en suite shower rooms, walk-in closets and open to a French balcony. Meanwhile, outside there is a beautiful heatable private pool encircled by pretty flora and fauna and accompanying sunbeds. Adjacent to the house there is a spacious terrace with a shaded outdoor dining area and comfortable seating for relaxing in the afternoon sun. A shared tennis court is just 300m from the property, while a private sandy beach and golf are just a short drive away.
- Entrance hall
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Dining room
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and walk in closet, opening to garden
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite and walk in closet, opening to garden
- Cloakroom with shower
- Laundry area in garage
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and walk in closet, opening to balcony
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite with walk in closet, and French balcony
- Gas barbecue
- Plancha grill
- Preparation area
- TV in all bedrooms
- Apple TV
- Selection of books
Games and Sports
- 3 Bicycles for guests to use
- Board games
- Air conditioning throughout
Shared Tennis Court
- Shared tennis court 300m from the property
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Concierge service
30% deposit is required to book this villa.
Cancellation terms: within 59 days, 100% of the rental is due.
An English speaking CV representative in France will be available by phone and visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Walking distance to shared tennis courts
- Golf course
- Shops, grocery shops, bakeries (Monday market), and watersports in Saint Maxime 6.8km
- Port Grimaud 5km
- Grimaud 9.2km (Thursday market)
- Saint Maxime 6.8km
- Saint Tropez 12km (Tuesday market)
- Ramatuelle 15km (Sunday market)
- Plage de Grimaud 1.9km
- Ramatuelle beaches 15km
- Club 55 16km
- Toulon Airport 51km
- Nice Airport 85km
Sandwiched between an azure bay and the rocky outcrops of the Var, the St.-Tropez peninsula offers a patchwork of scenery and experiences. To the west, sun-kissed St. Tropez flaunts its pastel-shaded streets and dinky old port where the glitterati anchor luxury yachts. To the east Fréjus is famed for its Roman ruins and Episcopal baptistery; and the beaches of St. Raphael are frequented by water-sports lovers. Add to this the volcanic, red Massif de l’Estérel, whose peaks are perfect for hiking expeditions, and in the Bay of St. Tropez you have yourself one varied holiday destination.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.