- Fabulous sea views
- Walk to beach and restaurant
- Heatable infinity pool
About the villa
A pretty pink villa, with a comfortably casual ambience, this fully air-conditioned house is furnished with lots of wood and wrought iron, in understated island style; and fitted with contemporary facilities including WiFi and several TV’s. A good get-together place for friends or family, accommodation is spread over three floors, with an open-plan kitchen / living room on the middle level, well equipped with modern appliances, and with sliding doors to a sea view terrace and a spiral staircase to the upper floor. A double bedroom and the spacious master suite share this mid-level, while another generously sized suite is privately placed at the top of the house; and, on the ground floor, two of the four bedrooms can interconnect to form a family suite.
All have en suite bath or shower room and most have direct access to a terrace or balcony. Outside, the heatable pool takes pride of place, backed by two-tier sundecks, and there is a large open dining terrace and a sundowner pergola overlooking the sea. Just 200m from a rocky beach and 40m from a handy restaurant, Villa Obala is 3km from vibrant Hvar Town.
- First double bedroom with king-size bed, shower room en suite and direct access to terrace with sea view.
- Second double bedroom with king-size bed, shower room en suite and direct access to terrace with sea view.
- Third double bedroom (more simple) with king-size bed, shower room en suite and direct access to terrace with sea view.
- Fourth double bedroom with king-size bed (more simple)
- First terrace with furniture
- Second terrace with large dining table for 14 persons
- Living and dining area with sea-view terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Master suite: Double bedroom with king size bed, terrace, separate living room and large ensuite bathroom with seperate en suite shower.
- Executive suite bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room, living room, balcony and en suite bathroom with seperate walk in shower. Large private terrace with sun beds and umbrella. (Suite accessed externally)
- LCD Satellite television
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
Private Infinity Pool
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Central Heating Included
Please note that the swimming pool will be open from 1st May – 31st October only.
Arrive: 16:00, depart 11:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Nearest Restaurant 40m Agava
- Nearest Shop 500m Agava
Places of interest
- Hvar 3km
- Pakleni Otoci 4km
- Vis 20km
- Rocky beach 200m
- Split 50km
Among all the Croatian Islands, Hvar is most known for its trendsetting. Explore the historic centre of Hvar town, discovering its excellent selection of restaurants, lively bars, boutiques and its charming waterfront, all within easy reach of our Hvar villas. For exploration on foot, hike east of Hvar town along the coast to Mekicevica, to the picturesque bay and pretty pebble beach. Be sure to keep a large gap in your holiday itinerary for relaxation. Hvar is the sunniest spot in all of Croatia with over 2,700 hours of sunshine each year, and our Hvar villa pools make the most of this sunny isle. If you visit Hvar in late spring or early summer it’s lavender season, so the lavender fields are especially beautiful; visitors can take home gorgeous scented holiday souvenirs such as soap and perfumes.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.