Close to the coast on the beautiful island of Brac, Villa Flora offers rest and relaxation within walking distance of a sandy beach.
- Sandy beach nearby
- Contemporary design
- Heated pool
About the villa
Modern and mighty Villa Flora is blissfully located within walking distance of the soft golden sands of Supetrus beach on Brac’s north coast. Beautifully designed both inside and out, this villa delights guests with its comfortable and contemporary interiors decorated all in pastel; blues and greys. The living space is all open-plan featuring a corner sofa and large television, an indoor dining table should all guests choose to dine together indoors and a Scandi style kitchen with a breakfast bar and all the expected mod-cons. Alongside four charming double bedrooms with bathrooms en suite, guests will love the dedicated wellness area with a traditional sauna.
Large glass doors open out to a shaded dining terrace which is beautifully lit to enjoy long lazy evenings dining on meals prepared in the outdoor kitchen or cooked on the BBQ. An al fresco seating area has the option to be shaded by large parasols, while poolside loungers are perfectly positioned around the impressive private pool.
- Spa with sauna
- Double bedroom with shower room, en suite opening to pool terrace
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite opening to balcony
- Children's play area
- Outdoor kitchen
- Satellite Tv (limited English speaking channels)
Games and Sports
- Board games
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Private heated pool
- Pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Pool House WC
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor kitchen
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 1 day per week including changeover
- Linen change 1 day per week including changeover
- Towel change 1 day per week including changeover
- Welcome pack
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge
- A range of in wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged at the property or at a local spa on request for an additional charge
- Personal laundry service or dry cleaning are available on request at an additional charge
- Cook service can be arranged on request at an additional charge
An English speaking CV representative will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 hr Depart by 10:00 hr
Flexible changeover day. Minimum nights: 7 nights from July 1 to Sep 1 ; 5 nights for other dates.
- Taverna , ATM 1.5 km
- Restaurant, pharmacy,cafe 2 km
- Bakery 2.4 km
- Shops 4 km
- Supetar town , bar 5.4 km
- Supermarket 8 km
- Nightclub 36 km
Further Places of Interest
- Petrinovic Musoleum 2.1 km
- Bridge Franje Josipa 6 km
- Olive Oil Museum 11.4 km
- Archeological Site Salone 27 km
- Koloc Rock 9.3 km
- Supetrus Beach, Tri Mosta Beach 1.3 km
- Mutnic Beach 1.2 km
- Uvala Gumonca 1.8 km
- Vela Luca Beach 5 km
- Blaca Hermitage 19 km
- Split 42 km
Brač is the longest island in central Dalmatia. Naturally beautiful, it’s covered in lush pine forests and home to Zlatni Rat (also known as golden horn beach), one of the most amazing beaches in the whole of Europe. The island is known for the warmth of its welcome, a distinct Mediterranean vibe blended with centuries of tradition, and landscapes ranging from dense woodland and picturesque beaches to ornate buildings and quiet cobbled streets. Brač is known for its excellent lamb and seafood dishes, as well as its flavourful olives and wine. The island’s signature olive oil is perfect for taking home as a souvenir.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.