St Stephano, Corfu, Greece
- Panoramic views
- Splendid beaches nearby
- Large heatable infinity pool
About the villa
Less than two kilometres from the waterfront tavernas of enchanting St. Stephano, this family villa is poised on the hillside overlooking the harbour, with haunting views of the horseshoe bay from its spacious rooms and sunny terraces. Surrounded by silver-leafed olive groves and approached via a fairly steep driveway, the villa exudes a sense of secluded privacy, while enjoying easy access to bars and nightlife in Kassiopi, and sailing and windsurfing from the beach at Avlaki. Equally appealing for families or groups of friends, Nepenthe has two double and two twin bedrooms on the top floor, all with air conditioning and en suite bath or shower room.The ground floor is occupied by a smart and well-equipped kitchen and an airy living room, with big sofas and a cool tiled floor. This opens on to the main terrace, which is comfortably furnished as an al fresco sitting/dining room; and steps lead down from here to the twelve metre infinity pool and vine-draped poolside pergola. The house has a built-in barbecue and cook service could enhance the leisurely tempo.
"Exceptional, stunning location, beautiful pool and well equipped with furnishings of a very high standard."
"This is a wonderful villa."
- Living/dining room opening on to large covered terrace
- Utility room
- Garage (not for client use)
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite opening to side balcony
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to shared terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to shared terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- TV (OTE - many English speaking channels)
- CD player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and sitting room
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating - additional cost, payable locally
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K91000348301
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE on request at ADDITIONAL cost
- Cook service
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 9km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 1.9km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.5km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 2.3km
- Tavernas and water sports Kalamaki 9.2km
- Golf Ropa Valley 43km
- Tennis 3.8km
- St Stephano 1.9km
- Avlaki 2km
- Kassiopi 4km
- Corfu Airport 39km
As you navigate the winding hill dotted with olive trees and beehives, St Stephano glimpsed far below looks every bit the archetypal Greek fishing village. Lining a horseshoe-shaped bay facing the Albanian mountains, it is a scattering of houses, a succession of tavernas, and a series of jetties, all set in a wooded amphitheatre dotted with elegant villas and cypress trees. It is striking, yet still has working fishing boats; a St Stephano holiday is a retreat of simple pleasures.