Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Sea views
- Heatable pool
- Walk to sea
About the villa
Arty design meets airy rooms in this uniquely furnished villa, where classic oriental rugs and ornate chandeliers are juxtaposed with modern artworks and pretty pastel fabrics. An intriguing collection of objets d’art adds character and colour throughout the house, and comfort is combined with practicality, particularly in the bedrooms, where muslin-curtained beds include king size and flexibly furnished twin/double options. Air conditioning, WiFi and satellite TV are all available at Villa Kas, and there is a very contemporary and well equipped kitchen, made all the more attractive if cook service is added.
Thoughtfully planned for indoor/outdoor living, the villa’s charming sitting room and stylish dining room are complemented with an open sitting area and shaded al fresco dining table, a barbecue and outdoor music system. The private ten metre pool is chlorine-free, with poolside loungers in perfect position to enjoy the outstanding coastal views. Just 500m from sea with a variety of beaches 3km away, the villa is 4km from Kas centre for shops, restaurants and boat trips, and 30km from busier Kalkan. Prices for smaller groups available.
- Entrance hall
- Living room - the open plan living / dining room has one large area with sofas and the dining table, this opens onto the dining terrace, a separate 'library area, and another sitting area which has doors onto terrace
- Kitchen this is separate
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double/Twin bedroom (Two single beds) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (King size bed) and shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) and shower room en suite (This is accessed by a separate staircase)
- (each room has a separate access from outside and is a floor below the living area)
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPad Docking station
- Outdoor music system
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Coffee machine
- 10.5m x 5m
- 1m x 1.8m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Pool heating on request at £400 per week. (Please note guests must book pool heating prior to their stay).
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 11:00
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Taxis to and from the airport can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 6 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Food hampers - An upgraded food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
- Pre-arrival shopping service - A shop can be done and delivered to your property before arrival. This must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
- Cook service - Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Kas centre with banks, shops, restaurants, boat trips, lycian theatre and ruins 4km ( easily accessible by dolmus bus or taxi)
Places of Interest
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Platform with steps into sea 500m; pebbly beach 3km and a wider variety of shingle,sandy or pebbly beaches 10km; Kaputas approx 20kms
- Dalaman 155 km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chich little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bouganville flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.