From £1,295 week
Kalkan, Kas and Islamlar, Turkey
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Flexible changeover day
- Rooftop Jacuzzi
About the villa
Completely in keeping with its setting in the prestigious Komurluk area of Kalkan, this lovely house looks out to breathtaking views of the sea, the sunsets, the scenic shoreline of the Turquoise Coast, and the lights of Kalkan harbour, just a ten min walk away. A three storey villa, Myra’s ground floor rooms open out to the poolside and garden, and include a modern monochrome kitchen and a light and spacious living room with a dining area, soft grey sofas, satellite TV, and an open fireplace. There are two stylishly uncluttered bedrooms on each of the two upper levels, all with en suite bath or shower room, air conditioning and a glass fronted balcony onto those gorgeous views.
Crowning the villa, the roof-top terrace has a sizeable Jacuzzi and an Ottoman seating area, with atmospheric lighting for drinks under the stars. And the garden is replete with a furnished deck for relaxation, a barbecue and al fresco dining area, and an inviting infinity pool which seems to spill into the bay below. An easy stroll from the historic old town and myriad shops and restaurants, the villa is within 200m of both the Palm Beach Club and Kalkan’s town beach.
- Separate WC and laundry room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room for 8
- Sitting area
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room ensuite and balcony with sea view
- Double bedroom with sea view (second master) with ensuite shower room
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony with sea view
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Water dispenser
Please note that this property is 78 steps down from the road.
Arrival from 17:00 Departure by 13:00
An English speaking CV representative in Turkey will visit you and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
Available on request
- Food Hamper - An upgraded food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
- Cook Service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Stairs down to palm beach club 300m
- Shops 700m
Places of interest
- 10 minute walk to harbour
- Kalkan 700m
- Market day in Kalkan on Thursdays and in Kas on a Friday
- Palm Beach club 150m down steps from property
- Kalkan beach 1.1km
- Kaputas beach 5.8km
- Patara 16.7km
- Dalaman 130km
- Antalya 215km
Kas, Kalkan and Islamlar are neighbouring resorts at the foot of the Taurus Mountains with adventure, boutiques and Roman ruins nearby. Kalkan, a harbour town ‘for all’ with a sophisticated marina and weekly market where those who like the quiet life can find peaceful nooks and crannies whilst social butterflies will find plenty to entertain them, with music bars and harbour side restaurants. Kas, a chich little town with restored Greek ottoman houses which lie on twisty streets, draped win the bright purple of bouganville flowers; Islamlar,a former Greek mountain settlement eight kilometres north of Kalkan is perfect for those seeking peace and quiet. A few degrees cooler, it’s a breath of fresh air during hot summer months.