Pollensa, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
In the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains, this spacious and elegant family villa is close to shops and restaurants in old-world Pollensa, and to sandy beaches and boat hire on the bay.
- Splendid beaches nearby
- Swimming pool with removeable pool fence
- Close to Pollensa and activities in Puerto Pollensa
About the villa
Approached along a cypress-lined driveway, this luxury villa is a winning combination of fine facilities and beautiful design; in a setting which gives easy access to hiking trails, water sports, the golf course, and the bustling squares of Pollensa old town. Beneath the beamed ceilings of Ca’n Tierra’s interiors, traditional pieces are juxtaposed with modern artworks, tiled floors are sprinkled with oriental rugs, and there is a very contemporary twist on country style, most notable in the well equipped kitchen, which is open to an attractive dining room and leads out to the barbecue terrace.
A stylish sitting room and two bedrooms complete the ground floor; while the upper level is a private enclave for the spacious master suite, where there are French doors from both the bedroom and its huge bathroom to a generous balcony, with great views over the garden to rolling hills and distant mountains and the sea visible in the distance. Outside, wrap-around terraces are covered for shade and furnished for dining, sundowners and pure relaxation; and an inviting pool is sunk into broad lawns, with clustered palms, floral borders, and table tennis.
- Few steps down to open plan kitchen with dining area opening to barbecue area
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Master double bedroom with dressing area and bathroom en suite (with bath and separate shower), both rooms opening to terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- TV (English channels only) with DVD player
- Sonos sound system
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- 9m x 5m
- m x m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Up to 2m deep with shallow end
- With removeable pool fence (please request on booking).
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Underfloor Heating Included
- 3 Hairdyers
- 3 Hairdyers
- Son Brull Hotel & Spa (restaurant and spa open to external guests) 2.5km
- Pollensa, (shops, restaurants, tennis, horse riding) 4km
- Puerto Pollensa (further shops, restaurants, boat hire, bicycle hire) 7.8km
places of interest
- S'Albufera National Park 6.4km
- Alcudia 7km
- Inca 23km
- Soller 62km
- Deia 70km
- Pebbly beaches 6km
- Sandy beaches 7km
- Palma 55km
The Mallorcan town of Pollensa is bursting with historic charm, well loved for its quaint stone houses, cafe terraces and boutique-lined streets. Its undeniably enchanting atmosphere has lured a number of artists, writers and innovative thinkers throughout the years, from Agatha Christie to Winston Churchill. Also known as Pollença, this charming destination can be best admired on a late afternoon in golden fading light, with the soft background chatter and summer songs of cicadas resounding in your ears. Lovely Puerto Pollensa is located just east of Pollensa, a small but lively resort town characterised by its buzzing restaurants, crystalline shores and pine-fringed beaches.
Find out more about Pollensa.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.