Deià, Mallorca, Spain & The Balearics
- Large heated pool
- Concierge service
- Set on prestigious private estate with shared beach and tennis court
About the villa
On the ground floor there is a modern kitchen with rustic touches, and a spacious but cosy living/dining room with steps up to a separate television area. A second sitting room is found in the tower. The sheltered central courtyard with outside kitchen and barbecue and the soft seating area with panoramic sea views offer excellent spots to relax, while the delightful dining terrace is perfect for al fresco dinners. Steps lead down from the villa to the lovely private heated pool surrounded by flower-filled gardens. There is a tennis court on the estate, which Son Balagueret shares with sister villas Sa Punta and Sa Terra.
- Sitting room with dining area opening to courtyard, few steps up to TV room
- Kitchen with breakfast bar opening to courtyard with outside kitchen and barbecue
- Tower: Steps up from dining area into tower with shower room. The staircase continues up the tower to the next level with sitting room with TV and day bed. The staircase continues up to double bedroom with cloakroom on the next level up
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
ANNEXE ACROSS COURTYARD
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite. This bedroom is accessed by an external staircase and is underneath the bedroom above
- BOSE music system
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
Shared Tennis Court
- Hard surface
- Shared with 2 sister villas
- Concierge service
- Bathroom amenities
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Shops and Restaurants 6km Banyalbufar
- Further shops and restaurants in Esporles 8km
Places of interest
- Valldemossa 16km
- Deiá 24km
- Palma 25km
- Sóller 35km
- Palma 35km
Deià is a fairytale village of green-shuttered, warm-toned houses that has become a hideaway for millionaires and celebrities. An escape to Deia is all about soaking up the Mediterranean sun, eating good food and gazing upon extraordinary views. Located in the shadow of the Teix mountain, much of Deià’s idyllic charm lies in its calm, quiet atmosphere and picturesque natural surroundings. A thirty-minute stroll from the village will lead you down to Cala Deià, a rocky little cove with a pleasant shingle beach. With its impressive seascapes and mountainous skylines, The area surrounding Deià is also an incredibly rewarding place to go walking and cycling.
Find out more about Deia.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.