From £4,616 week
Casa da Colmeia
Ferragudo and Surrounds, Algarve, Portugal
- Path to the beach
- Heatable pool
- Contemporary design
About the villa
- Open plan sitting/dining room with kitchen area
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Twin bedrooms
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
- *Wifi (suitable for emails and browsing only)
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 10m x 4m
- 0.8m x 1.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Heatable on request - £100 per week
- Pool towels
- *Please note guests must book pool heating prior to their stay
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Central Heating at a cost of £180 per week
If Casa Colmeia is booked together with Casa Filipa then a surcharge will apply. Please enquire.
There are some unprotected drops from various terraces and around the swimming pool - young children need to be supervised.
The pool was newly constructed in 2016 so the gardens are not mature.
Please note that the owner provides the welcome pack for this property which differs from the CV Welcome Pack. Details can be found in your driving instructions or on a request basis.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas can book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Basic welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 4 day(s) per week*
Available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
*Maid service-including changeover day
- Shops, restaurants and bars - Ferragudo -1km
- Tennis at Carvoeiro Club 3km
- Portimão (all facilities) 6km
- Carvoeiro 8km
- Golf: within a 15 - 20 minute drive you can reach Alama, Alto Golf, Gramachio, Pinta, Morgado do Reguengo or Vale do Milho courses
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Silves 18km
- Lagos 25km
- Monchique 30km
- Cape St. Vincent 65km
- Via a gentle slope and walk from the grounds a path will take you to the sandy Praia Grande beach (approx 600 metres)
- Faro airport 60km
Set on the banks of the River Arade, Ferragudo’s white buildings tumble down the hillside to the waterfront and there are several excellent beaches nearby. The stretch of coast from Carvoeiro to Lagos is dotted with busy family resorts, but this doesn’t mean these pretty fishing villages and coastal towns have lost their charm. History abounds inSilves and Lagos’ Old Town, while Albuferia offers all the usual delights of a big resort town.
Find out more about Ferragudo and Surrounds.