Casa da Colmeia
Ferragudo and Surrounds, Algarve, Portugal
- Path to the beach
- Heatable pool
- Contemporary design
About the villa
The open plan living area with dining table and kitchen leads out to a terrace through glass doors. The living area has a lovely fireplace, and the property also has air conditioning for warmer days. There is an en suite double bedroom and two further twin bedrooms. The shower rooms are finished to an extremely high standard. This is an ideal property for family beach holidays, or for those wanting to play golf on one of the area’s many courses. The charming waterside village of Ferragudo, with its shops and restaurants, is only a short walk along the beach, and the larger town of Portimão is just 6km from the property.
- Open plan sitting/dining room with kitchen area
- Shower room
- Utility room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- 2 Twin bedrooms
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- CD player
- *Wifi (suitable for emails and browsing only)
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Central Heating at a cost of £180 per week
If Casa Colmeia is booked together with Casa Filipa then a surcharge will apply. Please enquire.
There are some unprotected drops from various terraces and around the swimming pool - young children need to be supervised.
The pool was newly constructed in 2016 so the gardens are not mature.
Please note that the owner provides the welcome pack for this property which differs from the CV Welcome Pack. Details can be found in your driving instructions or on a request basis.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Shops, restaurants and bars - Ferragudo -1km
- Tennis at Carvoeiro Club 3km
- Portimão (all facilities) 6km
- Carvoeiro 8km
- Golf: within a 15 - 20 minute drive you can reach Alama, Alto Golf, Gramachio, Pinta, Morgado do Reguengo or Vale do Milho courses
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Silves 18km
- Lagos 25km
- Monchique 30km
- Cape St. Vincent 65km
- Via a gentle slope and walk from the grounds a path will take you to the sandy Praia Grande beach (approx 600 metres)
- Faro airport 60km
Set on the banks of the River Arade, Ferragudo’s white buildings tumble down the hillside to the waterfront and there are several excellent beaches nearby. The stretch of coast from Carvoeiro to Lagos is dotted with busy family resorts, but this doesn’t mean these pretty fishing villages and coastal towns have lost their charm. History abounds inSilves and Lagos’ Old Town, while Albuferia offers all the usual delights of a big resort town.
Find out more about Ferragudo and Surrounds.