Boliqueime & Loule, Algarve, Portugal
- Walk to village bars and restaurants
- Fabulous views
- Elegant interiors
About the villa
Stepped into its restful rural hillside, the cool, calm Casa Esplendida is designed for relaxation, furnished for stylish comfort, and located for easy access to the Algarve’s glorious beaches and lively resorts. Within the two-storey house, the split-level ground floor is an open-plan arrangement of sleek kitchen and dining area, raised slightly above the light-flooded sitting room, with its large screen TV, big sofas piled with pastel cushions, huge picture windows and sliding glass doors to the covered terraces, furnished for al fresco dining and relaxing. A broad open terrace on the upper floor is accessed from the two bedrooms. All five are airy, chic and generously sized, and each has a luxurious en suite bath or shower room, the super-spacious master suites enjoying both.
Outside, a path leads up, between young trees and shrubs, to the sun-soaked and timber decked terrace of the villa’s infinity pool, with uninterrupted views over miles of countryside toward the sea beyond. A little to the north of Vilamoura, the house sits just above Alfontes village with 3 simple village restaurants (2 of which with bars) and a local bar slightly closer to the property. Fantastic golf courses, golden beaches and renowned sophisticated restaurants of the coast are within an easy drive away. The owner and her team can arrange a selection of additional services to ensure that your stay is memorable and happy.
- Open plan room with sitting area opening to terrace, 3 steps up to kitchen with dining area opening to terrace at front and rear
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite and walk in wardrobe opening to furnished front terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite opening to front terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be double) with shower room en suite opening to rear terrace (and connecting with twin room above)
- Exterior access to utility room
- Junior suite with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower, opening to furnished terrace
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower, opening to furnished terrace
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- Air conditioning throughout
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 10m x 4.4m
- 0.8m x 1.7m deep
- Pool towels
- Infinity Pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Woodburning stove
Please indicate on booking how you would like the beds made up.
An English speaking CV Representative will telephone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 14:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
Available on request at an additional cost
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
* Maid service excluding Sundays and Portuguese bank holidays.
* On changeover day only.
* Towel change mid-tenancy and on changeover day.
- Alfontes 1km (3 restaurants, 2 with bars)
- Zoomarine 22km
- Silves 40km
- Vilamoura 13km
- Quinta do Lago 24km
- Faro 29km
Boliqueime is a traditional Portuguese village, with history going back to the 12thcentury. It’s the perfect place to while away an afternoon wandering the cobbled streets and people watching over coffee and cake in the village square. Loule is cosmopolitan, with a pretty walled old town, 13th century castle and indoor market. Both Boliqueime and Loule are within easy reach of Faro and Albufeira, as well as all the attractions, and of course beaches, of the central Algarve.