From £5,370 week
Ezzahra, near Marrakech
- Fully catered, spa treatments and driver included
- Prices for smaller groups
- Flexible arrival day and duration
About the villa
In a coveted location, just 8km from Marrakech, this exquisite house sits in magnificent grounds, where palms and pines, lawns and rose gardens create a relaxing counterbalance to badminton and paddle tennis courts, table tennis and outdoor chess. The jewel in the gardens’ crown is a gorgeous swimming pool, its poolside terraces liberally sprinkled with sunbeds, sofas and huge umbrellas, with an added touch of traditional comfort in the form of a big Berber tent. Equally well planned for form and function, the innately elegant house has its own gym, cinema and games room, and a hammam and beauty/massage centre.
A spacious living room is echoed outdoors on the adjoining terrace, lavishly furnished for lounging and dining, covered for summer shade, and complete with fireplace for cooler months.
Styled with a sense of exotica, the villa’s seven bedrooms can be complemented with access to the private Pavilion with its own plunge pool. And a discreet and most obliging team of staff includes the house chef, who creates delightful evening meals of local and international cuisine.
For larger groups, Ezzahra can be booked together with sister-villa Alkhozama and Azzaytouna, also featured by CV Villas for larger groups.
- Large sitting/dining room, leading to terrace with outdoor seating areas and fireplace for cooler evenings
- Entrance hall
- TV room
- Two double bedrooms (can be twin), each with walk in wardrobe, bathroom en suite with overhead shower and opening to terrace
- Two double bedrooms (can be twin, can interconnect), each with bathroom en suite with overhead shower
- Separate games room with pool table
- Separate media/meeting/cinema room
Lower Ground Floor
- Hammam steam room
- 2 massage rooms
- 2 double bedrooms (can be twin), each with bathroom en suite with overhead shower and private terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite with overhead shower and private terrace.
THE PAVILION (AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT EXTRA COST)
- Sitting room opening to terrace and gardens
- Double bedroom opening to terrace and gardens
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Enclosed terrace with private plunge pool with built in steps
- Drinks fridge
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- CD library
GAMES & SPORTS
- Technogym© equipment
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Outdoor chess set
- Private Paddle Tennis Court
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Wellness treatment rooms
- Treatment room
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- Hairdressing area
- Central heating included
The villa is fully catered and guests are superbly looked after by the villa staff. The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store medication in the refrigerator if necessary. Special dietary requirements, food allergies, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on catering below.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round with lovely temperatures in the winter months. Our customers also enjoy our villas in Morocco in the summer months due to the dry continental climate. There is low humidity, temperatures drop at night and it is very pleasant in the shade.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Fully catered – all meals and non – alcoholic drinks *
- Daily housekeeping as required
- Personal laundry service*
- Massage/beauty therapist*
- 7 seater vehicle with driver available from 1000 hrs to 2000 hrs for excursions within Marrakech city limits
- One Airport return transfer
- Non-Resident Villa Manager
- Concierge services
* Fully catered - All food and non - alcoholic drinks, for all meals are included. Menus available on request. Alcoholic drinks are charged at supermarket prices plus 25%.
* Laundry service- Personal laundry (not dry cleaning)
Massage/beauty therapist- The spa menu offers a range of beauty treatments using Dermalogica products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and wet shaving for men. The use of the hammam and all beauty and massage treatments are included and can be taken in the villa, in your room or by the pool.
- ATM, chemist are available locally to the villa
- Royal Golf: 18 holes 8.4km
- Assoufid Golf 18 hole 20km
- Oasis Waterpark 13.3km
- Marrakech 12km
With our stunning selection of spacious luxury villas, many within easy reach of Marrakech, you can explore this vibrant country as much or as little as you please.
Famous for its stunning city lights, colourful tanneries, sunsets and mint tea, this North African country is one of only three nations which boast both Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines. This makes Morocco an ideal location for a wide range of getaways, from beach lounging on the Atlantic coast to mountain hiking in the Atlas Mountains.
Graced with intricate Islamic architecture, desert scenery, and an intriguing soundscape, from the buzz of mopeds to the keening Muslim call to prayer, our perfectly located villas in Morocco provide visitors with the base for a richly textured experience.
Find out more about Morocco.