Ezzahra, near Marrakech
- Superb staff, prices include food and spa treatments
- Prices for smaller groups
- Minimum stay 3 nights
About the villa
In a coveted location, just 8km from Marrakech, this exquisite house sits in magnificent grounds, where palms and pines, lawns and rose gardens create a relaxing counterbalance to badminton and paddle tennis courts, table tennis and outdoor chess. The jewel in the gardens’ crown is a gorgeous swimming pool, its poolside terraces liberally sprinkled with sunbeds, sofas and huge umbrellas, with an added touch of traditional comfort in the form of a big Berber tent. Equally well planned for form and function, the innately elegant house has its own gym, cinema and games room, and a hammam and beauty/massage centre.
A spacious living room is echoed outdoors on the adjoining terrace, lavishly furnished for lounging and dining, covered for summer shade, and complete with fireplace for cooler months.
Styled with a sense of exotica, the villa’s seven bedrooms can be complemented with access to the private Pavilion with its own plunge pool. And a discreet and most obliging team of staff includes the house chef, who creates delightful evening meals of local and international cuisine.
- Large sitting/dining room, leading to terrace with outdoor seating areas and fireplace for cooler evenings
- Entrance hall
- TV room
- 2 double (king size) bedrooms (can be twin), each with walk in wardrobe, bathroom en suite with overhead shower and opening to terrace
- 2 double (king size) bedrooms (can be twin, can interconnect), each with bathroom en suite with overhead shower
- Separate games room with pool table
- Separate media/meeting/cinema room
Lower Ground Floor
- Hammam/steam room
- 2 treatment/massage rooms
- 2 double bedrooms (can be twin), each with bathroom en suite with overhead shower and private terrace overlooking the gardens and pool
- Double (4 poster) bedroom with bathroom en suite with overhead shower and private terrace overlooking rear gardens.
THE PAVILION (available for occupancies of 15 - 16 people, or on request)
- Sitting room opening to terrace and gardens
- Double bedroom opening to terrace and gardens
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Enclosed terrace with private plunge pool with built in steps
- Drinks fridge
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
- CD library
Games and Sports
- Technogym© equipment
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Outdoor chess set
- Private Paddle Tennis Court
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Wellness treatment/massage rooms
- Hammam steam room
- Bathroom amenities
- Hairdressing area
- Concierge Services
- Central Heating Included
The villa is fully catered and guests are superbly looked after by the team of villa staff headed up by the Villa Manager.
The kitchen is for staff use only but guests can store medication in the refrigerator if necessary. Special dietary requirements, food allergies and intolerances, dislikes can be accommodated. Please advise on booking. Please see notes on catering below.
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round with lovely temperatures in the winter months. Our customers also enjoy our villas in Morocco in the summer months due to the dry continental climate. There is low humidity, temperatures drop at night and it is very pleasant in the shade.
With our stunning selection of spacious luxury villas, many within easy reach of Marrakech, you can explore this vibrant country as much or as little as you please.
Famous for its stunning city lights, colourful tanneries, sunsets and mint tea, this North African country is one of only three nations which boast both Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines. This makes Morocco an ideal location for a wide range of getaways, from beach lounging on the Atlantic coast to mountain hiking in the Atlas Mountains.
Graced with intricate Islamic architecture, desert scenery, and an intriguing soundscape, from the buzz of mopeds to the keening Muslim call to prayer, our perfectly located villas in Morocco provide visitors with the base for a richly textured experience.
Find out more about Morocco.
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, charter or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
All transfers can be booked through CV Villas.