- Full board and unlimited spa treatments included
- Prices for just 2 people
- Minimum stay 3 nights
About the villa
In lawned gardens shaded with trees and sprinkled with lanterns, this exceptional villa is positioned in the lush Palmeraie area, just outside the ancient city of Marrakech. Distinctively designed by a leading local architect, the house is a striking blend of traditional craftsmanship and contemporary trends, featuring bespoke furnishings, intricate ‘tadelakt’ plasterwork, and, in the dining room, an enormous ceiling lamp, found in a local souk and now framed by a domed ceiling specially made to display it. With air conditioning and underfloor heating throughout, for all-seasons comfort, the very stylish living room also has an open fireplace, and random stone walls add character. Doors lead out at ground level to a truly Moroccan sitting and dining area, curtained and cushioned in spicy colours; and stairs lead down to a lower level, where two en suite bedrooms share a cinnamon courtyard with a sizeable swimming pool. With full time housekeeping and chef services, Alkhozama includes all meals and beauty and massage treatments, and various sporting and sightseeing activities can be arranged.
For larger groups, Alkhozama can be booked together with one or both of the sister-villas Ezzahra and Azzaytouna (also featured by CV Villas) and the one bedroom owner's pavilion, to accommodate up 10 or 26 guests.
Lower Ground Floor
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to pool terrace
- Further steps down to double bedroom with bathroom en suite and seating area
Service & Staffing
- Housekeeping service 7 days per week, including changeover and as required
- Concierge services
- Laundry service
- Non-resident Villa Manager is available
- Massage/beauty therapist and spa facilities, including a range of beauty treatments using Dermalogica products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and wet shaving for men. The use of the hammam, all beauty and massage treatments are included and can be taken in the spa, in your room or by the pool.
ADDITIONAL VILLA EXPERIENCES
- One complimentary return airport transfer
- Optional 3 - 4 hour guided tour of Medina and souk in Marrakech
Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round with lovely temperatures in the winter months. Our customers also enjoy our villas in Morocco in the summer months due to the dry continental climate. There is low humidity, temperatures drop at night and it is very pleasant in the shade.Morocco is an enjoyable destination all-year round with lovely temperatures in the winter months. Our customers also enjoy our villas in Morocco in the summer months due to the dry continental climate. There is low humidity, temperatures drop at night and it is very pleasant in the shade.
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
Arrival from 16:00 . Departure by 10:00
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
One return airport transfer is included