Umbria & Tuscany Border, Umbria & Lazio, Italy
- Large private heatable pool
- Exquisitely furnished
- Restaurant and Golf nearby
About the villa
Villa Elceto is set in a magnificent panoramic position on top of a hill, affording beautiful views across the forests of the Murlo estate and its lakes, valleys and rivers. The villa sleeps up to 6 people with three beautiful, spacious bedrooms, each with en suite facilities. All the bedrooms have their own individual colour schemes and are of a good size with excellent facilities and magnificent views.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with dining room. Furthermore there is a charming country kitchen with breakfast table. Immaculately kept, the gardens contain a lovely outdoor dining table and private infinity pool, framing the magnificent views of the green valley. The 18 hole golf course of Antognolla, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr is within the same estate and lies only 8 minutes from the villa by golf buggy or just 5 minutes by car.
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Guest WC room
- Kitchen opening to gardens
- Utility room opening to gardens
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite and dressing room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with shower room en suite opening to garden
- Built-in barbecue
- TV with SkySport and cinema
- DVD Player
- iPod dock
- Air conditioning throughout
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 13m x 5m
- 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool heating available on request at extra cost payable locally, please ask your Travel advisor for further details
- Infinity pools: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- The pool is open from May to the end of October
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included
Those arriving after 20:00 will be charged an additional amount to cover the cost of staff needed to await arrival.
Please note a tourist tax is payable on arrival in cash.
Please note that this villa has an open staircase (no banisters on one side) between the ground and first floor and therefore is unsuitable for small children.
Please note that this villa has 3 km of unsurfaced access road which is unsuitable for low slung and sports cars.
Please note that if cancellation notification is received within 59 days of the departure date, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
An English speaking CV representative in Corfu will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Pisa. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE on request at an additional cost
- The Villa Concierge will gladly arrange the following services (most of which should be booked in advance to ensure availability)*
* Excluding Sundays or Public Holidays
* On Saturday
* Mid-week and Saturday
Available at an additional cost
* In villa cook service
* Food delivery and takeaway meals
* Shuttle service to Estate Restaurant
* Wine and Olive oil tastings at Estate Restaurant
* Cooking classes in villa or at Estate Restaurant
* Activities at the Lake on the Estate
* Walking tours on the Estate
* Boat tours and watersports on Lake Trasimeno
* In-villa beauty and wellness treatments
* Reservations of golf tee times at Antognolla Golf with 20% discount and 5% at the shop
* Truffle hunting tours
* Cultural tours
* Bicycle rental
* Private taxi transfers within the estate or further afield
* Private drivers
* Additional maid service
* Personal laundry service
- Bar and restaurant Il Caldaro 1km Antognolla Golf Club
- Shops 9km Pierantonio
Places of Interest
- Gubbio 40km
- Assisi 45km
- Todi 60km
- Spoleto 80km
- Orvieto 100km
- Perugia 30km
- Florence 180km
- Rome 210km
- Pisa 240km
- Perugia 30km
A monastic calm hangs over the hills that straddle Tuscany and Umbria. But holidays along the Umbria–Tuscany border offer more than just quiet relaxation by the villa pool. Perugia is kept young by the city’s thousands of students, and houses one of central Italy’s great art collections. Lake Trasimeno has clear waters and scenery when you need a hit of azure or a day-long cycle ride. Gubbio and Città di Castello barely break their small-town rhythm to welcome visitors.
Find out more about Umbria & Tuscany Border