Casa della Collina
Lucca, Pisa & Lunigiana, Tuscany, Italy
- Breathtaking views
- Rural retreat
- Gated pool
About the villa
- Dining room/ billiard room
- Utility room
- Drawing room
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Family suite (Double bedroom interconnected with twin bedroom by bathroom and shower room)
Farmhouse Annexe - Ground Floor
- Drawing room
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
Farmhouse Annexe - First Floor
- Shower room
- Double bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Double bedroom (queen size bed)
- Pizza oven
- 42' Plasma TV with Skyports, Free View, Netflix
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- Bluetooth speaker
- CD player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Snooker table
- Badminton court
- Ice maker
- 11m x 4.5m
- 1m x 2.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Cinema/media room
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Central heating included
Please note property has 3 different prices between the 2 buildings. In Low and shoulder season there is a price for up to 6 and a price for 7-10 for the main house only with the annex closed. Then 11-16 price for the main house and annex. Rest of the season there is a price for up to 10 for the main house only with the annex closed and a price for 11-16 with the annexe.
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
A food hamper is available on request. It must be ordered in the UK pre departure and paid for locally. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 3 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
* Monday, Wednesday and Friday, extra service by arrangement directly with the house manager
* Extra pool towel change mid-week
- Tennis 6km Ponte a Moriano
- Shops and restaurants 6km Ponte a Moriano
Places of Interest
- Lucca 15km
- San Martino in Freddana 18km
- Pisa 33km
- Barga 41km
- Orrido di Botri 43km
- Garfagnana 44km
- Florence 89km
- Viareggio 46km
- Forte del Marmi 50km
- Pisa 51km
- Florence 87km
- Ponte a Moriano 4.5km
- Lucca 16.5km
Although they are only 17km apart, Pisa and Lucca instantly feel like different worlds. The former is a lively student city on the River Arno, and has one of the world’s most recognizable monuments: the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Understated Lucca is compact and genteel, ideal for a Tuscany villa nearby, with handsome piazzas that frame churches in the Luccan-Romanesque style. Those on a Lunigiana holiday occupy the Apennine foothills in far north-western Tuscany. It is rolling, blissfully empty terrain whose few inhabitants have cultural links with neighbouring Liguria.