Chianti and South of Siena, Tuscany, Italy
Located within easy reach of picturesque villages and towns, Villa Mozzafiato is a beautiful Tuscan villa with contemporary furnishing and excellent outdoor living areas.
- Breathtaking views
- Contemporary design
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
About the villa
Villa Mozzafiato is a stunning property located in the heart of Val d'Orcia, within easy reach of lovely Siena, Montalcino and Pienza. This spacious farmhouse has a rustic charm yet is furnished in an elegant contemporary style, and is perfect for a holiday in the company of family and friends. Inside, guests will discover an airy open plan kitchen and a large, open-space living and dining area which perfectly blends modernity with tradition. The living area is complete with cosy sofas and an authentic travertine fireplace. There is also an additional lounge where guests can relax and watch TV. Guests will enjoy the usage of the unique wellness area on the ground floor, which includes a sauna, lounge chair and travertine shower. Two bedrooms with bathroom en suites complete the ground floor, one with a double bed and the other with a twin. Head up the steel staircase to discover three further double bedrooms, each offering breathtaking views across the Tuscan hills. For that extra special touch, two of the first floor bedrooms are fitted with a walk-in wardrobe, smart TV and en suite with twin sinks.
This wonderful villa offers exceptional outdoor living spaces. Just a few metres from the farmhouse, guests will find a magnificent loggia with a wooden floor, complete with a six-person Jacuzzi. There is also a lovely infinity pool, two large gazebos, a dining area with an outdoor kitchen and a lounge area around a fire pit. All amenities can be found in beautiful Buoncovento, just 5km from the property. Nearby places of interest include Montalcino and the fascinating Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore. Buonconvento train station can be found just 6.5km away, whilst there are also plenty of airports within reach, including Florence and Perugia.
- Open plan kitchen with island, opening to covered dining terrace
- Open plan sitting room with dining area opening to further furnished terrace
- TV room with 65" Smart TV and Playstation opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Utility room
- External access to sauna with shower and lounge area
- Double (king size) bedroom with sitting area, smart TV, walk-in wardrobe and shower room with double shower and twin sinks
- Double (king size) bedroom with sitting area, smart TV, walk in wardrobe, in-room bath, shower room with twin sinks and separate WC
- Double (king size) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Gas barbecue (Weber)
- Poolside kitchen trolley with induction hobs, teppanyaki, sink and fridge
- 4 Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Smart TV
Games and Sports
- Air conditioning throughout
- DeLonghi professional coffee machine
- Filter coffee machine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Ice machine
- Infinity pool
- Pool Dimensions 14m x 6m
- Built in steps
- Pool towels
- Loggia with Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
An English speaking CV representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00 Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Bar, restaurant, bakery, chemist in Ponte d'Arbia 2.9km
- Bar, restaurants, supermarkets, chemist, museum in Buoncovento 5km
- Restaurant 7km in Bibbiano
- Large supermarket, restaurant in Lucignano d'Arbia 8.4km
- Supermarket, shops and restaurants in Torrenieri 19km
- Various restaurants and vineyards in the countryside within short driving distance of the villa
Places of interest
- Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore 14km
- Montalcino 20km
- Siena 28km
- Pienza 37km
- Montepulciano 46km
- San Gimignano 65km
- Florence 100km
- Florence 103km
- Perugia 132 km
- Pisa 142km
- Rome 242km
Chianti and South of Siena
The hills south of Florence, known as the Chianti, look like most people’s idea of ‘classic Tuscany’. Fortress towns such as Castellina and Radda look out over mile after mile of rolling, vine-clad fields, spotted with Tuscany villas. The region’s major annual festival, September’s Rassegna del Chianti Classico in Greve, celebrates the grape harvest, and signs inviting anyone on a Chianti holiday to a roadside enoteca (wine tasting canteen or shop) are a common sight. The Gothic city of Siena, south of Chianti, is the biggest hill-town of all, with a stash of Medieval art and architecture unmatched in Italy.
But Tuscany still has surprises to offer, and unknown even to many Italians. Maremma, only a two-hour drive southwest of the city of Florence is an extensive and largely undeveloped territory in stark contrast to the compact, ordered Chianti hillsides around Florence and Siena that have, until now, been the major draw for visiting wine lovers.The Maremma has great restaurants, and a treasure trove of new wineries.
Find out more about Chianti and South of Siena
Please note that there is a European tourist tax payable on arrival. Further details will be advised prior to arrival.
Having a barbecue in Italy is one of the best ways to cook your food but you may find that due to long drought periods in high season barbecuing may be restricted in some areas. You will be informed if this happens by your house staff or local representative.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.