Campania & the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to restaurants
- Car hire not essential
About the villa
The high vaulted ceilings, hung with ornate chandeliers, are testament to the origins of this beautiful building. The air conditioning and hydro-massage bath are among contemporary comforts added to the romantic retreat. And the terrace, shaded and furnished for al fresco dining and lounging, is a timeless pleasure, with majestic views of the sea and the fabulously photogenic Positano hillside. Il Palazzetto is one of the exclusive apartments created from the 19th century Palazzo Margherita, which was the town’s first hotel.Carefully retaining its grandeur and unique atmosphere, the artistic owners have sympathetically restyled the historic hotel’s interiors, furnishing the apartments with a comfortable mix of modern and antique Italian pieces, highlighted with eclectic artworks. This one, with its romantically draped double bed, is a perfect place just for two, though the spacious sitting / dining room also has a sofa-bed for a third guest. Both rooms have French doors on to the terrace. And the beach, boat hire, boutiques and restaurants are all within a ten minute walk of the apartment.
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite containing Jacuzzi bath and walk in shower
- Sitting room/dining area with sofa bed
- Basic Italian SKY satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD player
- iPod dock
An English speaking CV Representative in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival by 16:00 - 19:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport of arrival. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 2 hours per day 2 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week*
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Taxi transfer*
- Food hampers*
* On Saturday (extra changes are available on request for an additional charge)
Available on request at an additional cost
* Our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, we can arrange use of a private car park for approximately €25-€30 per day
* A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport to Positano can be arranged to meet your flights. Approximate cost €110 Euro each way for 2 people. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details
* Can be arranged for an additional cost and paid for locally. Please ask for details
- Nearest shops and restaurants 5 minutes' walk
- Further shops, restaurants, boutiques, bank, tennis court, boat hire, hydrofoil to Amalfi, Sorrento and Capri 10 minutes' walk
Places of Interest
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompeii 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Main town beach 10 minutes' walk
- Naples 57km
- Rome 275km
- Naples 57km
It is no exaggeration to say that the 50km or so of coastline on the southern side of the Sorrentine Peninsula is among the most famous stretches in the world: the Amalfi Coast. The fishing towns turned resorts hanging from cliffs or wedged into coves; the azure views over the Bay of Salerno—it all looks exactly as you hoped. For centuries travellers have paused on the island of Ischia to soak in the thermal springs and laze by the sea. A Amalfi Coast villa holiday’s urban kick comes courtesy of Naples, home to museums of ancient art and, of course… pizza.
Find out more about Campania & the Amalfi Coast