Set right at the water’s edge, with a private pool and its own boat jetty, this is a lovely villa in the heart of Lefkada’s gorgeous Geni Peninsula, just a stroll away from a choice of good tavernas.
- Walk to restaurants
- Shared jetty
About the villa
Luxuriant mature and shady gardens surround this family villa, filled to capacity with 15 different types of fruit trees, flowering shrubs, palms, cypresses and a pond; and climbing up from the private jetty in a series of tiered terraces linked by stone stairways. Each terrace offers its own perspective on the bay below, one with a shaded dining table, another perfect for a quiet read, and the largest surrounding the private pool and replete with loungers and colourful planters. Within the welcoming villa, attractively furnished rooms are finished with a personal touch and include three bedrooms, each with air conditioning, en suite bath and/or shower, and doors to a terrace or balcony. Fitted in contemporary country style, the kitchen has a breakfast bar, dining table and doors to the terrace; while the airy sitting room is flooded with light from a full window-wall, and complete with a wood-burning stove for evenings in the cooler months. About 500m from local tavernas , and 3km from a bakery and mini-market at 3km, the villa is within 3km of Desimi beach and 6km from Nidri, though both could be accessed more pleasurably by boat from Kingfisher’s jetty.
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower opening to balcony
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to balcony
Lower Ground Floor
- Open plan sitting room with kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area, opening to dining terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 7.5m x 4.5m
- 1.65m x 1.05m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Private jetty
Please advise on booking how you wish the beds to be made up. Please note that the staircase is spiral and therefore young children must be supervised at all times.
Please note that access to the jetty is via a stone spiral staircase and is not recommended for small children or those with limited mobility.
We recommend that water at local beaches is clearer for swimming rather than directly below the villa.
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 0831K91000377601
- Tavernas 500m
- Basic mini-market 1.5km
- Bakery 2km
- All amenities (shops, tavernas, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and windsurfing) at Nidri 6km (or a short boat ride across the bay)
- Lefkas Town 22km
- Vassiliki 20km
- Sivota 15km
- Preveza 45km
- Corfu (via ferry and then by car or taxi from Igoumenitsa) 133km
- Patras Araxos 224km
- Thessaloniki 413km