- Panoramic views
- Beautiful pool
- Close to beach, shops and restaurants
About the villa
Nestling at the foot of a lush green hillside on the outskirts of the village of Perigiali, Nerea is one of four villas, just 450m from the shingle beach at Passa and just 800m from the local supermarket and café. The bustling town of Nidri is only a five minute drive away, with an array of excellent restaurants, tavernas, cafes and bars perfect for watching the boats come into the quay. The villa has panoramic sea views taking in the bays and headlands of Skorpios, Sparti and Meganissi, an idyllic backdrop to a barbeque dinner on the dining terrace, or glass of wine in the ‘open air’ lounge area. The outdoor living areas surround the private pool set in its pretty patio, with comfortable loungers for sun worshippers.
Inside, there is an open plan sitting and dining area with kitchen opening to the outdoor areas. The simple but stunning master bedroom has folding glass doors allowing you to step directly out onto the pool terrace, and both bathrooms have excellent en suite shower rooms. The property has been simply but stylishly decorated, with neutral colours and natural materials used throughout. The plentiful use of glass French doors and picture windows gives the house a light and airy feel, allowing the sun to illuminate every room and bring the views inside the villa.
- Entrance onto a mezzanine area with steps down to sitting room
- Sitting room with dining and kitchen area with breakfast bar opening out to pool terrace.
- Second 'open air' sitting area with sofas
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Built-in barbecue
- Preparation area
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Air conditioning throughout
- 9m x 4.6m
- 1m x 1.8m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
EOT Tourist Licence number:
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked prior to departure, from one day rental up to the full length of your stay. Boats can be either be delivered straight to your villa in Geni or collected from our supplier in Nidri or closer to your villa in Perigiali, Nikiana, Sivota or Vassiliki for a delivery fee. Petrol is paid for locally. Early reservation is recommended especially for July and August.
- Fish taverna in Keramidaki 600m
- Mini-market/bakery Perigiali 1.3km
- 3 Tavernas between Perigiali and Nidri
- Shops, restaurants, cafes, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, boat hire. ferries to Meganissi in centre of Nidri 2.8km
- Lefkas Town and marina 13km
- Sivota 18.2km
- Vassiliki (wind and kite surfing) 24km
- Preveza 33km
- Corfu (via ferry and then 125 km from Igoumenitsa)
- Patras Araxos 216km
- Thessaloniki 405km
In the Ionian family of islands, Lefkada is the black sheep. For a start, it is connected to the mainland by a causeway and bridge, and so does not have to rely on ferries. Unlike the rest of the archipelago, it was conquered by the Ottoman Empire, and pronounced Turkish influences give it more in common with the mainland. Lefkada holidays take you to something of an under-appreciated—and slightly oddball—gem, with intricate lagoons and marshes, spectacular cliffs, bays, and headlands, and some of the best beaches in Greece. In addition to Lefkada Town and Nidri, there are smaller resorts on the east coast at Perigiali, Nikiana and Lygia; and regular ferries ply between Lefkada and the nearby islands of Meganissi, Ithaca, and Kefalonia.
Find out more about Lefkada.