Western Crete, Crete, Greece
- Beautiful sunset sea views
- Walk to beach and restaurants
- Private heatable pool
About the villa
Attractively furnished in shades of sand, sea and sunshine gold, Villa Anemos is one of three neighbouring sister villas and is furnished in a blend of classic elegance and contemporary design, with state-of-the-art facilities thrown in for good measure. Within the air-conditioned villa, a very spacious living room occupies the ground floor, its open-plan arrangement flowing from kitchen to dining and sitting areas, and opening, through full height sliding doors, on to a covered dining terrace with uninterrupted sea views.
Two en suite bedrooms share the upper floor and its furnished bay-view balcony, the master suite complete with Jacuzzi bath. And at lower ground level, the third bedroom is flexibly furnished for twin or king-size use; and the shower room on the lower ground floor has a shower with steam facility, small sauna, steam room and a selection of gym equipment. With equally thoughtful planning for outdoor living, an infinity pool is the focal point of lovely lawned gardens, and a stylish gazebo is the perfect spot for balmy nights, when the lights of coastal villages make magical after-dark views. Cook service could add an extra level of leisure here, and tavernas in pretty Almyrida are just 200 metres away, with the beach even nearer. The manager is very happy to give her own personal recommendations to ensure that you get the most out of your holiday in Crete.
- Open plan living room with dining area and kitchen opening to the covered terrace with dining and pool area
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
lower ground floor
- Twin bedroom (can be King size) with glass doors opening to private furnished courtyard with access to pool terrace
- Shower room with shower with steam facility, small sauna and selection of gym equipment
- Built-in barbecue
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- iPod/iPhone connection to Hi-Fi
- Music system (individual room controls)
Games and Sports
- Coffee machine
Private Infinity Pool
- Luxury Korres bathroom amenities
- Luxury Cretan olive amenities
- Washing Machine
Service & Staffing
available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery delivery available for €35 fee
- Airport transfer
- Cook service
- Boat trips can be booked for trips to Gramvousa, Balosa, Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos and Marathi
- Tours can be arranged to explore the island
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 10426123K27610
- Almyrida village 200m (nearest amenities bakery, supermarket, ATM), Kalives beach and resort (Bank, Chemist, Supermarkets) 3km
- Vamos (doctor) 6km
- Lake Kournas and the sandy beach of Georgioupoli (9km long) 15km
- Chania 28km
- Rethymnon 45km
- Pebbly cove 100m, Almyrida village beach (sandy) and marina 100m
- Kalives beach and resort 3km
- Sandy beach of Georgioupoli (9km long) 15km
- Chania 30 km
- Heraklion 150km
When it comes to sheer character and beauty, there are many who consider Crete to be a true Grecian gem. It’s the country’s largest island with contrasting landscapes, a distinct culture and an atmosphere immersed in charm. It also offers a treasure trove of riches from villages steeped in tradition, the landmark White Mountains, secluded coves and architecture from the pages of history through to delightful coastal areas and lively resorts. It is this western part some say is the most enticing; it’s where you’ll find enchanting towns, a good range of beaches and pockets of local life untouched by the passage of time
Find out more about Western Crete.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.