Chania, Crete, Greece
Set above the water at the edge of a pretty fishing village, this chic and contemporary luxury villa offers high standards, fine facilities and fabulous views of the coastline and Cretan Sea.
- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Heatable pool
About the villa
With an uncluttered style of architecture and décor, this whitewashed villa, one of three neighbouring sister villas is furnished in the salt-sea style of an airy beach house, sprinkled with carefully chosen artefacts to complement its coastal theme. Outside, by a large and lovely swimming pool, simple deck chairs sit side-by-side with stylish sun loungers, soaking-up serene views of Souda Bay; and lawned gardens, edged with young palms and naturally screened in greenery, provide peaceful privacy for an al fresco ‘sitting room’ under gazebo shade. A covered dining terrace at the poolside leads into the villa’s spacious living area, equipped with WiFi, satellite TV and a whole-house music system.
And cutting edge facilities include beautiful bath/shower rooms, and a shower room with small sauna, steam shower and mini gym. To add to the ultra-leisurely tempo, restaurant food delivery and cook service are optional extras here. And for larger groups, Villa Ammos could be booked together with one (or both) of its sister-villas, Anemos and Almyra Residence. The trio are just 100m from a small pebbly cove and just 200m from the village centre with sandy beach and wide selection of shops and restaurants. The manager is very happy to give her personal recommendations to ensure that you get the most out of your holiday in Crete
- Open plan living room with dining area and kitchen opening to covered terrace with dining and pool area
- Master double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite (Jacuzzi bath) and separate shower opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
lower ground floor
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as King size) with shower room en suite opening to private furnished courtyard with steps to pool terrace (steps are gated at the top)
- Shower room with shower with steam facility, small sauna and selection of gym equipment
- Portable barbecue
- Smart TV
- iPod/iPhone connection to HiFi
- Music system (individual room controls)
- Korres bathroom amenities
- Luxury Cretan olive amenities
- Washing Machine
Service & Staffing
available on request at an additional cost
- Pre-arrival grocery delivery available for €35 fee
- Cook service
- Private transfers from Chania or Heraklion Airports
- Boat trips can be booked for trips to Gramvousa, Balosa, Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos and Marathi
- Tours can be arranged to explore the island
Weekdays bakery van is calling at SK PLACE between 9.30am-9.45am.2 bedrooms can be made up as double or twin please request on booking. The three sister villas have a shared gate and drive way with their own parking areas.
A CV Representative in Greece will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
TENANCY TIMESArrival from 15:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: MHTE 10426123K27610
- Almyrida village 200m (nearest shops, wide selection of restaurants, bank, chemist, bakery, supermarket, ATM)
- Kalives beach and resort (bank, chemist, supermarkets) 3km
- Vamos (doctor) 6km
- Lake Kournas and the sandy beach of Georgioupoli (9km long) 15km
- Chania 28km
- Rethymnon 45km
- Small pebbly cove 100m
- Almyrida village beach (sandy) and marina 100m
- Kalives beach and resort 3km
- Sandy beach of Georgioupoli (9km long) 15km
- Chania 30 km
- Heraklion 150km
When it comes to sheer character and beauty, many consider Crete to be a true Grecian gem. It’s the country’s largest island with contrasting landscapes, a distinct culture and an atmosphere immersed in charm. It also offers a treasure trove of riches from villages steeped in tradition, the landmark White Mountains, secluded coves and architecture from the pages of history through to delightful coastal areas and lively resorts. It is Chania that some say is the most enticing; this is where you’ll find enchanting towns, a great range of beaches and pockets of local life untouched by the passage of time.
Find out more about Chania.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.