St Stephano, Corfu, Greece
- Heatable infinity pool
- Mesmerising sea views
- Splendid beaches nearby
About the villa
In a timeless landscape of tall cypress, twisted olive and graceful eucalyptus trees, this striking villa oozes style and quality and makes a very contemporary mark on its classic Corfiot setting. Outside, the stone-walled structure frames huge expanses of sliding glass doors, overlooking an impressive free-form infinity pool. With its gently shelving wade-in shallows, the pool is encircled by a mellowed timber sun deck, complemented by a shaded Jacuzzi and stylish al fresco ‘sitting room’. Within the house, arty bedrooms feature colourful fabrics, the spacious sitting room opens onto the terrace, and the very smart kitchen/diner is a sleek design in brushed steel, jet black and high gloss red.And, blurring the edges of indoor and outdoor living, the villa’s dining room has a whole wall of sliding doors, transforming it into a covered dining terrace complete with built-in barbecue. In a private and peaceful position, Villa Selena is just 1.7km from St Stephano’s shops, beach and harbour-front tavernas.
- Indoor/outdoor dining room
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite and separate WC
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite and separate WC
- Both these bedrooms interconnect internally but can also be accessed from outside
- Master double bedroom with shower room en suite with separate WC and small study area and terrace
- Large sunbathing terrace
- Built-in barbecue
- Satellite TV (Nova)
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Air conditioning throughout
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 11m x 8m
- 0.1m x 1.8m deep
- Heatable on request - £175 per week
- Pool towels
- Gently shelving shallow end
- Jacuzzi – heatable at £93 per week
- Washing machine
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number:MHTE 0829K123K8044001
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please see the Flights page or contact us for more details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked prior to departure. Early reservations are recommended especially in July and August.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 4 hours per day 4 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
Available on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Taverna & beach bar Kalamaki 8.9km
- Tennis 3.5km
- Shops and restaurants & water sports Kalami 9km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano 1.6km
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi 4.2km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 2km
- Golf Ropa Valley 43km
- Tennis 3.5km
- St Stephano 1.7km
- Avlaki 2km
- Kassiopi 4km
- Corfu Airport 39km
As you navigate the winding hill dotted with olive trees and beehives, St Stephano glimpsed far below looks every bit the archetypal Greek fishing village. Lining a horseshoe-shaped bay facing the Albanian mountains, it is a scattering of houses, a succession of tavernas, and a series of jetties, all set in a wooded amphitheatre dotted with elegant villas and cypress trees. It is striking, yet still has working fishing boats; a St Stephano holiday is a retreat of simple pleasures.
Find out more about St Stephano.