Kassiopi & Kelia, Corfu, Greece
- Heated pool
- All bedrooms en suite
- Walk to shops and restaurants
About the villa
Villa Cassia is a contemporary stone village house with all modern amenities necessary for a peaceful retreat. Conserving its traditional charm and decorated with crisp white furnishings, each room is elegantly appointed with comfort in mind. The property is raised above the classic rectangular pool encircled by olive trees, with views looking out to the countryside. The bedrooms on the ground floor both have access to the shared terrace overlooking the swimming pool, one is a twin bedroom with a shower room en suite and the other is a double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower cubicle.
On this level there is also a well-equipped kitchen as well as an open-plan dining and seating area with access to a furnished al fresco terrace. A stone staircase leads down to a patio surrounding the pool with direct access to a twin bedroom with a shower room en suite. The spacious master bedroom also has access to an en suite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. This comfortable property is a short stroll away from the thriving harbour of Kassiopi and its popular beaches. Villa Cassia is attached at ground level to its sister property, however it retains its own privacy.
- Pool level – double bedroom with shower room en suite (external access)
- Sitting/dining room
- Utility room
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Patio doors in all rooms lead out to terrace overlooking swimming pool
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite with bath and separate shower
- Built-in barbecue
- DVD Player
- Ipod dock
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 10.5m x 5.25m
- 0.8m x 1.85m deep
- Ladder Access
- Pool towels
- Heated (Pool heating will only be included for bookings up to the 2nd of July and from 3rd September onwards, unless requested otherwise. Please note the pool heating is not turned on outside of these dates.)
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
The swimming pool has been fitted with a Pool Heat Pump making the pool about 5ºC warmer at 1 pm than a non-heated pool in low season. Pool heating will only be included for bookings up to the 2nd of July and from 3rd September onwards, unless requested otherwise. Please note the pool heating is not turned on outside of these dates.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 2 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE on request at an additional cost
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
- Wine delivery
- Massage/beauty therapist
Capital of Corfu’s north-east, Kassiopi is a thriving harbour and resort. Within a ring of souvenir and beach shops, it has a heart of gold: a cleanly-paved harbour, well-tended gardens, benches for the weary, and smart shops, restaurants, and cafés. Pleasure craft and cruise boats jostle for mooring space with small trawlers. Canons point out to sea, their threat long faded, against a backdrop of stylish Kassiopi villas and apartments rising in terraces from the harbour. A holiday in the hamlet of Kelia lies on the hillside above, within walking distance of the town.
Find out more about Kassiopi & Kelia.