Avlaki and Coyevinas, Corfu, Greece
- Breathtaking views
- Path to the beach
- Large heatable infinity pool
About the villa
- Kitchen and staff preparation area
- Master bedroom with shower room en suite and private courtyard with outdoor roll top bath
- Sitting room
- Three double bedrooms (one of which can be made up as a twin) with shower room en suite opening onto pool terrace
- Gas and charcoal barbecue
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Pool inflatables
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
Service & Staffing
- Concierge service pre and during stay
- Breakfast service 7 mornings (optional)
- Welcome pack
- Housekeeping service 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Towel change 3 day(s) per week
- Pool towels every other day
- One transfer each way on arrival and departure day from the airport or port, providing all guests are arriving at the same time (if not, extra charges will apply)
- Gardening and Maintenance staff
Please note the entertainment room can be made up with two single beds and has its own shower room, increasing accommodation to 8 upon request.
Please note that due to the unique design of the property, each room is accessed from the outside and that all beds, apart from in the entertainment room, are doubles. A single bed may be able to be placed in the downstairs bedrooms to help accommodate your specific party, upon request, as long as the maximum occupancy is not exceeded.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K112K813200
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 600m -800km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi
- One below the villa, or many more a short drive or boat ride away. 10m pontoon and 5m gangway (shared with second house on the estate) for boat access
- Corfu Airport 40km
Slung like hammocks between St Stephano to the south and Kassiopi to the north, Avlaki and Coyevinas are two delightful shingle beaches within walking distance of both. Avlaki has a couple of nicely-sited tavernas. Coyevinas is just a tree-girt beach in a sheltered cove dotted with villas. Avlaki and Coyevinas holidays are quiet, close enough to the larger settlements for a greater choice of places to eat and, in Kassiopi, things to do.
Find out more about Avlaki & Coyevinas
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.