Avlaki and Coyevinas, Corfu, Greece
- Concierge service
- Path to the beach
- Large heatable infinity pool
About the villa
- Kitchen and staff preparation area
- Master bedroom with shower room en suite and private courtyard with outdoor roll top bath
- Sitting room
- Three double bedrooms (two of which can be made up as a twin) with shower room en suite opening onto pool terrace
- Charcoal barbecue
- Pizza oven
- 32” TV in sitting room with IPTV that includes all UK Terrestrial, SKY, BT and Virgin channels
- Sonos System
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Nintendo Wii
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Pool inflatables
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Range cooker with gas hob
Private Infinity Pool
Service & Staffing
Please note that due to the unique design of the property, each room is accessed from the outside. A single bed may be able to be placed in the downstairs bedrooms to help accommodate your specific party, upon request, as long as the maximum occupancy is not exceeded.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 0829K112K813200
- Tavernas Avlaki 600m -800km
- Shops, restaurants and bars St Stephano
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife Kassiopi
- One below the villa, or many more a short drive or boat ride away. 10m pontoon and 5m gangway (shared with second house on the estate) for boat access
- Corfu Airport 40km
Slung like hammocks between St Stephano to the south and Kassiopi to the north, Avlaki and Coyevinas are two delightful shingle beaches within walking distance of both. Avlaki has a couple of nicely-sited tavernas. Coyevinas is just a tree-girt beach in a sheltered cove dotted with villas. Avlaki and Coyevinas holidays are quiet, close enough to the larger settlements for a greater choice of places to eat and, in Kassiopi, things to do.
Find out more about Avlaki & Coyevinas
We are delighted to offer our Corfu CV Charter flight from London Gatwick. With dedicated check-in and convenient flight times that combine well with tenancy times, we recommend flying on our Charter flight. We can also organise flights from other London and regional airports to suit your requirements, which you can book online or over the phone with one of our Villa Specialists.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.