Avlaki and Coyevinas, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Walk to the beach
- Large heatable infinity pool
About the villa
Forming a focal point of this remarkable villa, a free-form pool is fed by a rustic stone waterfall and curves around mature trees, making it feel like a rock pool in a coastal forest clearing. Overlooked from the house and generous furnished terraces, the pool seems to flow from its infinity edge into the bay below, where Avlaki’s beach and tavernas are just six hundred metres away. The harbour restaurants of St. Stephano are also within easy reach, though this luxury villa is very privately positioned; and while it boasts exceptional standards of comfort and service, its spacious interiors are styled to create an intimate atmosphere.
Earthy tones of chalk and clay form a muted backdrop for rich fabrics and eclectic artworks, contemporary furniture is offset with vintage pieces, and unique features include an Amazonian tree-trunk table and kitchen worktops cut from fossilised seabed stone. With the services of a housekeeper included, the villa has five en suite bedrooms, a small gym, an airy living/dining room and cheerfully informal TV/sitting room.
SELF CONTAINED OFFICE
- Adjacent to pool area with wired internet access and printer
Lower Ground Floor
- 2 Twin bedrooms, each with walk-in shower room en suite
- Utility room
- TV room
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Built-in barbecue
- Sky TV Dreambox (both living rooms)
GAMES & SPORTS
- Cross trainer
- Ceiling Fans (Kitchen, living room, Master bedroom)
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 14m x 8m
- 0.8m x 1.9m deep
- Built-in steps
- Heatable on request - £500 per week
- Gated on request
- Blackout blind (Master bedroom and en suite dressing room)
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Insect Screens (all windows)
Please advise how twin bedroom should be made up on bookings
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1044669
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.
Service & Staffing
- Housekeeping service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Chef service 2 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Complimentary champagne upon arrival
- Shop Sinies 1km
- Local shops and restaurants St Stephano 1.5km
- Tavernas and water sports Avlaki 600m
- Avlaki 600m
- St Stephano 1.5km
- Corfu Airport 43km
Slung like hammocks between St Stephano to the south and Kassiopi to the north, Avlaki and Coyevinas are two delightful shingle beaches within walking distance of both. Avlaki has a couple of nicely-sited tavernas. Coyevinas is just a tree-girt beach in a sheltered cove dotted with villas. Avlaki and Coyevinas holidays are quiet, close enough to the larger settlements for a greater choice of places to eat and, in Kassiopi, things to do.
Find out more about Corfu.