Avlaki and Coyevinas, Corfu, Greece
- Magnificent sea views
- Set within spectacular garden and olive groves
- Large free-form infinity pool
About the villa
Forming a focal point of this remarkable villa, a free-form pool is fed by a rustic stone waterfall and curves around mature olive trees, making it feel like a rock pool in a coastal forest clearing. Overlooked from the house and generous furnished terraces, the pool seems to flow from its infinity edge into the sea below where Avlaki’s beach and tavernas are to be found. The harbour and restaurants of St. Stephano are also within easy reach. The villa is very privately positioned and while it boasts exceptional standards of comfort and service, its spacious interiors are styled to create an intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
Earthy tones of chalk and clay form a muted backdrop for rich fabrics and eclectic artworks, contemporary furniture is offset with vintage pieces. With the services of a housekeeper included, the villa has five en suite bedrooms, a gym, office, airy kitchen/living/dining room and a relaxing TV/sitting room.
- 2 Twin bedrooms, each with walk-in shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made as king size bed) with shower room en suite
- TV/Sitting room
- Utility room
- Built-in barbecue
- Sky TV Dreambox (both living rooms)
- Sonos system – internal and external speakers
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Pétanque court (boules and other garden games)
- Ceiling Fans (kitchen, living room, master bedroom)
- Air conditioning throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Water cooler
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Quality bathroom toiletries
- Olive oil and honey from the villas’s own surrounding olive grove
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Safes in all bedrooms
- Insect Screens (all windows)
Please advise how twin bedroom should be made up on bookings.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1044669
- Tavernas and beach Avlaki 1.6km by path or 2.5km by road
- Shops (supermarket, bakery, café) Sinies 1.5km
- Local shops and restaurants St Stephano 2.3km
- Harbour, shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacy and beaches at Kassiopi 3.7km
- Avlaki 1.6km path or 2.5km by road
- St Stephano 2.3km
- Corfu Airport 43km
Slung like hammocks between St Stephano to the south and Kassiopi to the north, Avlaki and Coyevinas are two delightful shingle beaches within walking distance of both. Avlaki has a couple of nicely-sited tavernas. Coyevinas is just a tree-girt beach in a sheltered cove dotted with villas. Avlaki and Coyevinas holidays are quiet, close enough to the larger settlements for a greater choice of places to eat and, in Kassiopi, things to do.
Find out more about Avlaki & Coyevinas
Book your seats on our CV charter flight from Gatwick. CV Villas is also delighted to offer our own allocation of scheduled seats on British Airways from London Heathrow to Corfu and on Easyjet from London Gatwick to Corfu. We can also organise charter flights from most regional airports to Corfu to suit your requirements.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
There is no better way to explore the coastline and discover deserted bays and coves with their translucent water to add to the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Small boats and speedboats can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially in July and August, as availability is limited.