From £4,426 week
La Maison Lemaitre
- In the heart of the village
- Heated pool
- Games room
About the villa
With steps straight from the pavement to its imposing double doorway, the façade of this intriguing townhouse is traditional and rather grand. To the rear of the villa are beautiful grounds with box-hedged rose beds, woodlands and winding pathways. A lawned and cobbled central courtyard makes a private spot for al fresco dining, a heated swimming pool fills a sunny corner above the rose garden, and there are lovely views over the picturesque market town and surrounding countryside. And within the innately welcoming house, spacious rooms are individually designed for comfort and character. Bedroom décor ranges from rich and romantic, to cool and uncluttered.The kitchen has a country style breakfast area, a comfortably informal sitting room contrasts with a handsome dining room, and a very contemporary TV snug complements a games room with table tennis. Thoughtfully equipped as a family home, Maison Lemaitre is also very well placed for activities and amenities. A cinema, tennis courts, shops and restaurants are within a five minute walk as is the lively Friday market, and the region’s capital, historic Perigueux, is just 15km away.
- Master Double bedroom (Super King Size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Twin/double (can be made up as a super-kingsize double) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as a super-kingsize double)
- Free-standing charcoal barbecue
- English Satellite TV
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
Arrival from 16:00-19:00 Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 2 hours per day 2 days per week including changeover day
- Linen Change 1 day per week on arrival day, (extra changes available on request for an additional charge)
Available on Request
- Cook service - Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally) and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Shops, restaurants, cinema, tennis courts, cycling, canoing and horse riding in Riberac, within a 5 minute walk from the villa
- In the summer there are festivals, antique markets and food fairs (some with major firework displays) all around the region.
Places of interest
- Perigueux 15km
- Brantome (The Venice of Perigord) 30km
- Lascaux 150km
- Riverside beach in Aubettere 130km.
- Bergerac 54km.
- Brive 93km
- Limoges 95km
- Bordeaux 120km
- Angouleme 65km
Dordogne villa holidays draw gastronomes, nature lovers, and history buffs to France’s south-west. Food markets in Sarlat’s quaint streets are piled high with foie-gras, prunes, and truffles. Cave-paintings in Lascaux II bear witness to 400,000 years of human habitation. And Medieval châteaux, strung like pearls along the Dordogne and Dronne rivers, recall periods of Anglo-French rivalry—especially the Hundred Years’ War. If you are into wines, head to Bergerac and Cahors to sample their full-bodied reds.