La Maison Lemaitre
- In the heart of the village
- Heated pool
- Games room
About the villa
With steps straight from the pavement to its imposing double doorway, the façade of this intriguing townhouse is traditional and rather grand. To the rear of the villa are beautiful grounds with box-hedged rose beds, woodlands and winding pathways. A lawned and cobbled central courtyard makes a private spot for al fresco dining, a heated swimming pool fills a sunny corner above the rose garden, and there are lovely views over the picturesque market town and surrounding countryside. And within the innately welcoming house, spacious rooms are individually designed for comfort and character. Bedroom décor ranges from rich and romantic, to cool and uncluttered.The kitchen has a country style breakfast area, a comfortably informal sitting room contrasts with a handsome dining room, and a very contemporary TV snug complements a games room with table tennis. Thoughtfully equipped as a family home, Maison Lemaitre is also very well placed for activities and amenities. A cinema, tennis courts, shops and restaurants are within a five minute walk as is the lively Friday market, and the region’s capital, historic Perigueux, is just 15km away.
- Master Double bedroom (Super King Size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with bathroom en suite
- Twin bedroom
- Twin/double (can be made up as a super-kingsize double) bedroom with shower room en suite
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as a super-kingsize double)
- Free-standing charcoal barbecue
- English Satellite TV
- iPod dock
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Heating available on a request basis for an additional cost
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Shops, restaurants, cinema, tennis courts, cycling, canoing and horse riding in Riberac, within a 5 minute walk from the villa
- In the summer there are festivals, antique markets and food fairs (some with major firework displays) all around the region.
Places of interest
- Perigueux 15km
- Brantome (The Venice of Perigord) 30km
- Lascaux 150km
- Riverside beach in Aubettere 130km.
- Bergerac 54km.
- Brive 93km
- Limoges 95km
- Bordeaux 120km
- Angouleme 65km
A honey-coloured pocket of tiny towns and pretty green fields, the Dordogne brings the English Cotswolds to southwest France. It’s a region that draws gastronomes, history buffs and nature lovers in their thousands – and constantly catches hearts with its scenery, prehistory and slow French pace of life. Marvel at the many Michelin stars, admire the vine-striped hills, and take the time to wander the pretty cream-coloured river towns. Here, villas are just a gateway. France’s Périgord is authentic and historic – medieval châteaux are strung like pearls along the Dordogne and Dronne rivers, and there’s a heritage which recalls periods of rivalry and intense years of war.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
Eurotunnel can be pre-booked through CV Villas. Eurotunnel is for clients that wish to drive to France in their own vehicle. We are also happy to book Eurostar trains for clients, although this is not possible for our villas in Corsica.