- Heated pool
- Comfortable & practical family home
- Local restaurants nearby
About the villa
Set over three floors, this spacious stone house has plenty of room for a big family or group of friends. The hub of the house is on the ground floor where there is a large, well-equipped kitchen/dining room and a comfortable sitting room with fireplace. Both rooms feature exposed stone walls offset by stylish modern interiors. Through the French doors in the kitchen you’ll find a pretty garden with shaded dining terrace, perfect for al fresco meals, with a few steps leading up to the pool patio furnished with soft seating and sun loungers. One of five double bedrooms is also found on the ground floor, with en suite shower room and doors opening to a private terrace. The second double bedroom, with bathroom en suite, is found on the lower ground floor along with a study area and utility room, while the first floor is comprised of three double bedrooms all with shower rooms en suite. La Balade is part of a collection of four properties and can be rented alone or as part of Le Village along with La Cour, La Loge and La Maisonette.
Lower ground floor
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (can be made up as twin) with bathroom en suite
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom with small sitting area and shower room en suite
- Steps down double bedroom (can be made up as twin room) with shower rooms en suite and private terrace with access to garden
- Steps up to double bedroom (can be made up as twin room) with shower room en suite
- Bose Soundlink Mini music station
- Smart TV with video games and satellite TV
- TV with satellite TV in each bedroom
- DVD player Zone 1&2
Games and Sports
- Outdoor table tennis
- Weekly bike rental for €50 each per week
- Air conditioning
- Ice maker
- Bathroom amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change 1 day(s) per week
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping - Pre-arrival grocery shopping service is available on request for an additional charge.
- In villa wellness and beauty treatments - A range of in villa wellness and beauty treatments can be arranged at the property or at a local spa on request for an additional charge.
- Personal laundry service - Personal laundry service is available on request for an additional charge
- Cook service - Cook service can be arranged on request for an additional charge.
- Flowers - Freshly cut flowers can be arranged for arrival and replenished throughout your stay for an additional charge.
*on changeover day
- 1.6km to a local restaurant which is open from mid June to mid September
- Saint Julien de Lampon 3km
- Souillac 15km
- Sarlat 18km
Places of interest
- Rocamadour 38 km
- Cahors 61 km
- Montignac 38 km
- Brive 38km
- Bergerac 90km
- Toulouse 174km
- Sarlat 15 km
- Souillac 15 km
A honey-coloured pocket of tiny towns and pretty green fields, the Dordogne brings the English Cotswolds to southwest France. It’s a region that draws gastronomes, history buffs and nature lovers in their thousands – and constantly catches hearts with its scenery, prehistory and slow French pace of life. Marvel at the many Michelin stars, admire the vine-striped hills, and take the time to wander the pretty cream-coloured river towns. Here, villas are just a gateway. France’s Périgord is authentic and historic – medieval châteaux are strung like pearls along the Dordogne and Dronne rivers, and there’s a heritage which recalls periods of rivalry and intense years of war.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.