Prices available upon request. Please call for more information
Bay of Cannes, Côte d’Azur, France
- Panoramic views
- Large heatable pool
- Shady terraces
About the villa
With décor in cool earthy tones of chalk and clay, indulgent extras from cook service to yoga and massage, and a setting steeped in peace and privacy, every aspect of this rural idyll encourages real relaxation. Careful restoration has added 21st century comforts to the character of an 18th century Mas, once owned by the Dom Perignon family. From its big, beamed breakfast kitchen, with very contemporary appliances, to the open-fronted pool house, beautifully furnished and thoughtfully equipped, this villa exudes an easy tempo and a sense of style.An elegant dining area adjoins a spacious sitting room with large sofas and an open fireplace. Bedrooms are stylishly modern, bathrooms superb, and an air-conditioned annexe offers extra privacy for a family of four, with its own living area and kitchenette. Immaculate gardens encompass a fifteen metre salt-water pool and pretty pergola, and a sundowner table under the trees, with panoramic views. And, just 4km from Grasse and 15km from the beach at Mandelieu La Napoule, the house is within easy reach of golf and tennis, Cannes and Antibes.
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- TV room
- Large pantry
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite opening to pool terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to terrace
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with adjacent bathroom (Bath and shower)
- Bath/Shower Room
- Hallway leading out to covered pool terrace
- Mezzanine TV room
- Large utility room with full laundry facilities for washing and drying clothes
- Sky TV package
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Music system with Bose speakers
- iPod dock
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Ceiling and freestanding fans in the main house
- Dyson cool fans
- Air conditioning to be added by the end of June 2019
- 2 Dishwashers
- Double oven (gas & electric)
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Bar area on covered terrace on ground floor
- Well stocked wine cellar available operating on an honesty basis, payable locally
- Fragonard bathroom amenities
- Complimentary Fragonard gift set in master bedroom
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
For 2020 there will be a resident chef at the property staying in the separate annexe next to the house. They can provide breakfasts and evening meals and occasional . Please enquire for prices.
Any organised events, parties or gatherings at the property are strictly prohibited without prior permission. Please contact us beforehand if you are planning to hold an event for more than the maximum number permitted to reside at the property . Weddings at this property in July and August have to include a weeks rental but for other the months you can book a minimum of 3 nights.
An English speaking CV representative in France will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00-19:00, Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
WEDDINGS AND CELEBRATIONS
Weddings and celebrations are permitted at this property but only with the prior consent of CV Villas and the owner. Please note there is a maximum capacity for events which is 60 people. Possibility of hiring for less than 7 nights possible. Please ask your travel expert for more details.
FLIGHTSCV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked with collection at the airport. Please ask for details.
Service & Staffing
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 3 hours per day 3 day(s) per week
Available on Request
- Cook service*
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping*
- Local shops and restaurants 4km Grasse
- Horse riding 1.5km
- Vignal Tennis club 2.5 km
- Golf at Club Med 2km
Places of interest
- Grasse 4km
- Valbonne 10km
- Mougins 15km
- Cannes 25km
- Monaco 50km
- Mandelieu La Napoule 15km
- Antibes 18km
- Cannes 25km
- Nice 35km
- Monaco 50km
- Grasse 8km
- Cannes 25km
Around glamorous Cannes, and its shimmering blue bay, the Côte d’Azur is at its most iconic. There is the rugged scenery that inspired artists like Cocteau and Picasso, the palace hotels where celebrities party during the annual Film Festival, and seascapes that merge with the horizon like readymade postcards. Do not just stick to the coast on a holiday in Cannes: head inland to perched villages like Biot, famed for its blown glass; Saint-Paul de Vence, for avant-garde art in the Fondation Maeght; and Grasse, to wander the perfume capital of the world.