From £2,240 week
Bay of Cannes, Côte d’Azur, France
- Large private pool
- Games room
- On the edge of the village
About the villa
Just 4km from the wide sands and water sports of Cagnes-sur-Mer, this peacefully placed family villa sits almost equidistant between Nice and Antibes. On the rocky hillside just above the house, the medieval village of St-Paul-de-Vence boasts marvellous views to the mountains and the Med, and is a magnet for artists who come for its clarity of light and for the countless galleries among its boutiques and bistros. The villa itself is a haven of relaxation, built in typical hacienda-style, with gated loggia terraces, large airy rooms, and lots of wrought iron in its décor.With all mod cons from a well-equipped kitchen to WiFi and plasma screen TV, the villa is also carefully planned for comfort in the cooler months, with a cosy seating area beside an open fire. A very contemporary living room forms the hub of the house, furnished in black and burnt orange, and looking out to flat lawned gardens, beautifully planted for colour and tree shade, and focused on a fabulous swimming pool. A floodlit boules pitch complements a games room with table tennis. Hacienda is a twenty minute stroll from local shops in La Colle Sur Loup.
- Double Bedroom (large queen size bed) opening onto balcony
- Double bedroom (large queen size bed)
- Shower room with jet shower and WC
- Small open mezzanine above the living area
Lower ground floor
- Playroom with table tennis and an area to play board games
- Plasma screen TVs
- Satellite (French & English channels)
- Ipod Connectivity in the living room
- DVD Player
- Blu-Ray player
- CD player
- Air conditioning in two bedrooms on the first floor only
- Ceiling fans in the kitchen
- Portable fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- 14m x 7.5m
- 1m x 1.7m deep
- Built-in steps
- The pool is open from : 27-04-2019 to 28-09-2019 - outside these dates, the pool can be opened on request for an extra charge
- Pool towels
- Wine cellar
An English speaking CV representative in France will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00-19:00 Departure by 10:00.
For arrivals after 19:00 please notify CV Villas as a charge may apply.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid Service 3 hours per day 2 days per week including changeover day
- inen Change Once a week on arrival day, (extra changes available on request for an additional charge)
- Welcome pack
Available on Request
- Cook service*
*Cook service is available on request, subject to availability at an additional cost (payable locally), and needs to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Small shops and a couple of restaurants in La Colle Sur Loup 15-20 min walk
- A wider selection of restaurants and small shops in St-Paul-de-Vence 1.5km
- Larger choice in Cagnes-sur-Mer 4km
Places of interest
- Nice 15km
- Antibes 17km
- Monaco 37km
- Cagnes-sur-Mer 4km
- Nice 12km
- Antibes 14km
Around glamorous Cannes, and its shimmering blue bay, the Côte d’Azur is at its most iconic. There is the rugged scenery that inspired artists like Cocteau and Picasso, the palace hotels where celebrities party during the annual Film Festival, and seascapes that merge with the horizon like readymade postcards. Do not just stick to the coast on a holiday in Cannes: head inland to perched villages like Biot, famed for its blown glass; Saint-Paul de Vence, for avant-garde art in the Fondation Maeght; and Grasse, to wander the perfume capital of the world.