St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Walk to shop, watersports and spa
- Comfortable and practical beachfront villa
About the villa
Basking right beside the white sands of famous Mullins Beach, this family villa has a fabulous beachfront terrace running the full length of the house. Partially covered and comfortably furnished for dining, lounging and sunbathing, it has a gate straight on to the sands and is accessed from the villa’s spacious sitting room. This, like every room at Belair, is a bright and welcoming space, the hub of a house lovingly restored and lavishly furnished, with fabrics in the blues of the bay or the brilliant hues of tropical gardens. In an excellent layout for larger groups or two families holidaying together, the main house, with four lovely bedrooms, runs parallel to the shore, and there are two further bedrooms, a sitting room and shower room in a pretty guest cottage just behind. Inclusive cook service adds an extra dimension to idle comfort, while water sports, a beach bar and restaurant are a short stroll along the sands. Five minutes' drive from Speightstown and a fifteen minute drive from Sugar Hill Resort Club, where guests of Belair can enjoy members' access to swimming pool, gym and tennis facilities, Villa Belair is perfectly located for a range of activities.
- Open plan living area with two sitting areas opening onto the terrace
- Master double (super king bedroom) with shower room en suite with twin basins
- 2 twin bedrooms (can be made up as super king double)
- Shower room (access from both twin bedrooms)
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as super king double) with shower room en suite
- Open plan sitting room with double bed (super king) behind a partition
- Shower room (off double bedroom area above)
- Kitchenette (fridge and kettle)
- Double bedroom
- 52" Cable TV in the living room and further TVs in sitting room, master bedroom and cottage
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Beach Loungers and chairs available for guest use
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
Please note that a nanny is required for children under the age of 12. Smoking not permitted indoors. Please note that Belair is on the beach and please note that beaches can change in size and shape according to tidal conditions.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 10:00.
- Watersports nearby
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 3.8km
- Tennis, gym at Sugar Hill Resort 4.1km
- Walk to shop, beach bar and watersports
- Speightstown 1.7km
- Holetown 5.6km
- Direct access to Mullins beach
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.