St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Walk to shop, watersports and spa
- Comfortable and practical beachfront villa
About the villa
Basking right beside the white sands of famous Mullins Beach, this family villa has a fabulous beachfront terrace running the full length of the house. Partially covered and comfortably furnished for dining, lounging and sunbathing, it has a gate straight on to the sands and is accessed from the villa’s spacious sitting room. This, like every room at Belair, is a bright and welcoming space, the hub of a house lovingly restored and lavishly furnished, with fabrics in the blues of the bay or the brilliant hues of tropical gardens. In an excellent layout for larger groups or two families holidaying together, the main house, with four lovely bedrooms, runs parallel to the shore, and there are two further bedrooms, a sitting room and shower room in a pretty guest cottage just behind. Inclusive cook service adds an extra dimension to idle comfort, while water sports, a beach bar and restaurant are a short stroll along the sands. Five minutes' drive from Speightstown and a fifteen minute drive from Sugar Hill Resort Club, where guests of Belair can enjoy members' access to swimming pool, gym and tennis facilities, Villa Belair is perfectly located for a range of activities.
- Open plan living area with two sitting areas opening onto the terrace
- Master double (super king bedroom) with shower room en suite with twin basins
- 2 twin bedrooms (can be made up as super king double)
- Shower room (access from both twin bedrooms)
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as super king double) with shower room en suite
- Open plan sitting room with double bed (super king) behind a partition
- Shower room (off double bedroom area above)
- Kitchenette (fridge and kettle)
- Double bedroom
- 52" Cable TV in the living room and further TVs in sitting room, master bedroom and cottage
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- American fridge/freezer
- Beach Loungers and chairs available for guest use
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights for any bookings travelling between (or including) the Christmas and New Year period from 20th December 2020 to 10th January 2021.
100% cancellation will be due for bookings cancelled 60 days or less prior to departure
For occupancies up to 8, the Cottage will be closed. This does not apply for the Christmas and New Year period from 20th December - 10th January.
Please note that a nanny is required for children under the age of 12. Smoking not permitted indoors. Please note that Belair is on the beach and please note that beaches can change in size and shape according to tidal conditions.
Security deposit of USD 2,500 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 12:00.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service
- Cook service*
- Laundry service
- Night security
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* Cook service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Staff work from 9am – 2pm and 5pm – 8pm. If they are required past 8pm, overtime is charged. Staff usually have one day off a week and are happy to do grocery shopping for a small charge.
- Watersports nearby
- Golf Royal Westmoreland 3.8km
- Tennis, gym at Sugar Hill Resort 4.1km
- Walk to shop, beach bar and watersports
- Speightstown 1.7km
- Holetown 5.6km
- Direct access to Mullins beach
The northernmost parish of Barbados, St. Lucy is known as ‘The Lady’—and is the only one of the eleven parishes named after a female saint. St. Lucy has three distinct coastlines. On the west are its sandy beaches. To the north, cliffside paths lead down to hidden coves. On Barbados holidays in St. Lucy, visit coastal lookout points on the east coast such as Paul’s Point to enjoy panoramic views of the headland. St. Lucy’s inland villages—such as Hope and Spring Garden—are surrounded by sedate pastureland.