St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Exceptional outdoor living areas
- Fully staffed including butler
About the villa
One of our most aptly named properties, The Dream in Barbados sits right at the edge of the bright blue Caribbean Sea. Set across two floors, the house is modern, very spacious and exquisitely furnished. The ground floor is home to the kitchen, a comfortable TV room and a large open living and dining area with lovely high ceilings, which leads out to a spacious sundeck. The Dream is very well-equipped for outdoor living, here guests can make use of the stunning sunken pool with accompanying loungers, a covered seating and bar area and an outdoor kitchen and barbecue, for al fresco afternoons. Two en suite double bedrooms complete the ground floor.
Upstairs is the master double with four poster bed and an en suite bathroom along with the fourth bedroom, which also has a bathroom of its own. For ultimate indulgence guests shall enjoy excellent inclusive cook service for three meals a day, as well as their very own butler, while nearby amenities can be found just 4km away in Holetown.
- Open living and dining area that lead directly out to the spacious sundeck
- Double (super king) bedroom opening to terrace with bathroom en suite with separate shower and twin basins
- 2 double (super king) bedrooms (can be twin), each with shower room en suite, opening to patio
- Kitchen opening onto terrace
- Utility room
- TV room
- Living room opening to terrace with outside bar, fitness equipment also leading to office area at rear
- Master double bedroom (super king size bed) with bathroom en suite and separate shower
- Double bedroom (super king) bedroom with walk in wardrobe, freestanding bath, shower
- Built-in barbecue
- Bar area
- Smart TV in media room
- TV in all bedrooms
- DVD Player
- DVD library
- Blu-Ray player
- Sonos sound system
- Selection of books
- iPod docking stations, DVD players and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- Roku stick
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- Food processor
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- 12m x 4.5m
- 1.2m x 1.5m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
The Dream is a beachfront home. It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
Smoking is not permitted indoors.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 7 day(s) per week
- Linen change 7 day(s) per week
- Towel change 7 day(s) per week
- Chef service 3 meals per day 7 day(s) per week*
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
*Chef prepares breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Holetown 4km
- Beach in front of villa
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.