St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Cook service included
- Cluster of townhouses: each with plunge pool and access to shared pool
About the villa
Completely independent but fully part of this family oriented enclave, Nutmeg is positioned in the middle of Merlin Bay’s eight houses. All are privately owned and each has its own individual style, but they share an inviting free-form swimming pool, set in a coral terrace which stretches to the cliff edge, where a flight of steps leads down to the sands. An idyllic spot, perennially popular with families and groups of friends, two (or more) of the villas could be booked together as all are featured in the CV Villas portfolio.Similarly sized and each with a private plunge pool, three en suite bedrooms, and a split-level kitchen/sitting/dining room, they are individually defined by their place in the cluster and their style of décor. Nutmeg’s style blends island simplicity with restful elegance, light wood and rattan furniture complemented with soft neutral colours. A special highlight is the view from the first floor on to the triple blue tiers of its own plunge pool, the large swimming pool, and then the ocean.
THIS PROPERTY IS PART OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION, CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Twin bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite opening to balcony
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Plunge pool 4.5m x 3.5m
- 1m x 2m deep
- 21m x 9m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
The great advantage of a Caribbean villa holiday is that holidays can commence on any day and duration is also flexible. The minimum stay is 5 nights, so villas can be booked for 8, 9, 10, 11 nights etc. Special conditions apply for Christmas and New Year. Please enquire for a full tailor-made quotation.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 10 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Please note car hire is essential.
Security deposit of USD 1,000 will be debited from a credit card on arrival to cover incidentals and any damage.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
- Resort security
- Shared Economy Levy and Service Fees
* 3 meals per day, breakfast, lunch and dinner, 6 days per week all year round (breakfast and lunch OR lunch and dinner, cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee, staff usually have one day off a week).
- Spa 5 minutes' drive
- Watersports 5 minutes' drive
- Golf 10 minutes' drive
- Tennis 10 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 10 minutes' drive Holetown
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 5 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 20 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 20 minutes' drive
- In front of the property
- Mullins Beach 5 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.