St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Superb sea views
- Cook service included
About the villa
A charming villa in an enchanting spot, La Paloma is a much loved family home, set beside a sandy beach with superb seas for swimming and snorkelling. With the style and ambience of a colonial plantation house, and with cook service included for a totally leisurely stay, the villa is tangibly welcoming and family friendly. On the ground floor an elegant open-ended dining room gazes straight out to sea, and a spacious games room is equipped with table football and a small pool table. One of the bedrooms is on this level, the other four above, and all have en suite bath or shower room and air conditioning.
Outdoor living is wonderfully catered for with a plunge pool, a spacious terrace and a furnished balcony, which is, in effect, an ocean-front al fresco sitting room, complete with jalousie shutters, lattice work and sofas piled with cushions in the blue and white of the bay. A couple of kayaks are provided for closer encounters with the water, and back on land, Holetown is a ten minute drive away.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Games room
- Double bedroom with shower room en suite
- Master double bedroom with bathroom en suite
- 3 Twin bedrooms (can be made up as double) with shower room en suite
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
GAMES & SPORTS
- Pool table
- Table football
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Plunge pool 4m x 3m
- 1m deep
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.
CV Villas offers a wide variety of additional services, to make your villa holiday even more special. You should be able to find all the information you need here, otherwise you can check out our frequently asked questions page or simply send us an enquiry.
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Cook service 3 meals per day 6 day(s) per week*
* Staff usually have one day off a week, cost of food is not included, shopping is available for an additional fee.
- Golf 10 minutes' drive
- Tennis 10 minutes' drive
- Spa 10 minutes' drive
- Shops and restaurants 10 minutes' drive Holetown
Places of Interest
- Folkestone Marine Park 10 minutes' drive
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 15 minutes'drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' driv
- In front of the property
- Sandy Lane 5 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.