St James, Barbados, Caribbean
- Entrance Hall with dining area
- Open-plan kitchen and breakfast bar opening to pool terrace
- Open plan sitting/TV/media areas all opening to pool terrace
- Master double bedroom with private courtyard with outdoor bath, outdoor shower, daybed and shower room en suite
- Junior master (super king size) bedroom with private courtyard with outdoor shower, day bed and separate WC en suite
- Single bedroom
- Shower room
- External access to further shower room from pool terrace for pool area
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite and ocean views
- Twin bedroom (can be made up as double) with bathroom en suite and ocean views
- Gas barbecue
- Preparation area
- Cable TV with Amazon Firestick
- Bluetooth speaker
- Selection of books
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- American fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine
- Food processor
- Drinks fridge in utility room
PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- 15m x 5m
- 1m x 2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Pool towels
- Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Hairdryers for all bedrooms
- Iron & ironing board
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 6 hours per day 6 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Villa Manager
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Airport transfer
Please note this villa does not permit the use of Riemann P20 Sunscreen, as it damages towels and fabrics.
This property is Quarantine Approved. Please note that there are additional security costs and reduced staffing levels for the period of quarantine only (a few days after arrival). You will be advised of these on booking.
The villa manager will either visit you on arrival and will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 15:00. Departure by 12:00.
- Shops/restaurants Holetown 5 minutes' drive
- Spa at Coral Reef Club 2 minute's drive
- Golf at Royal Westmoreland 2 minutes' drive
- Tennis at Royal Westmoreland 5 minutes' drive
Places of Interest
- Harrison's Cave 10 minutes' drive
- Folkestone Marine Park 10 minutes' drive
- Bridgetown 20 minutes' drive
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve 30 minutes' drive
- St Nicholas Abbey 30 minutes' drive
- Beach adjacent to Lone Star Hotel and Restaurant (umbrellas and sunbeds to hire) 15 minutes' walk
- Gibbes Beach 10 minutes' drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport 45 minutes' drive
St. James parish runs along the central stretch of the island’s west—the Platinum Coast. Its white-sand beaches are backed by luxury hotels and villas including Sandy Lane, long patronized by royals and film stars. The seaside settlement of Holetown is at the centre of the parish: its bars, restaurants, and craft shops have a laid-back, local vibe. The Holetown Festival each February, one to catch on a St. James holiday, celebrates its status as the first British settlement on Barbados, with live music and a street fair.
50% Deposit required for any bookings travelling between (or including) the 20th December and the 10th January. 25% at any other times. Please note there is a minimum stay of 14 nights over the Christmas period, special booking conditions apply.
Late departure: should you wish to guarantee a late check-out after 1200 hrs on departure day, an additional charge may apply and staffing arrangements may vary. In the event that the villa cannot accommodate a late check out, day passes are available at other facilities. Please enquire on booking.
CV Villas is happy to book flights for our customers on scheduled, chartered or low cost airlines from London and regional UK airports. Please ask for details.
Car hire can be pre-booked through CV Villas with collection at the airport or port of arrival, and in some cases the hire car can be delivered to the villa for an additional charge. Please ask for details.